• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here we go again....

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The annual rip session on Tim Lincecum has picked up steam once again as non believers are looking for Tim to be replaced in the rotation as Peavy and Cain get close to coming back. Lincecum is 7-4..3.83 ERA and the complainers have to find something. OK he had a rough start ..big deal..people still don't understand the game and the ebbs and flows of the 162 game season. Tim will find it.relax and go back to eating your kale Giants fans.

Go Giants !!:suds::clap:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The annual rip session on Tim Lincecum has picked up steam once again as non believers are looking for Tim to be replaced in the rotation as Peavy and Cain get close to coming back. Lincecum is 7-4..3.83 ERA and the complainers have to find something. OK he had a rough start ..big deal..people still don't understand the game and the ebbs and flows of the 162 game season. Tim will find it.relax and go back to eating your kale Giants fans.

Go Giants !!:suds::clap:
OK, fine. Timmeh stays in the rotation.

Who gets the boot?

Vogey has the heart of a lion. You cant take him out.
Hudson is a whiley vet who knows what to do in tough situations. You cant take him out.
Heston is a kid having a great season with only the stars above his head. You cant take him out.
Bum is the World Series MVP. You cant take him out.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, fine. Timmeh stays in the rotation.

Who gets the boot?

Vogey has the heart of a lion. You cant take him out.
Hudson is a whiley vet who knows what to do in tough situations. You cant take him out.
Heston is a kid having a great season with only the stars above his head. You cant take him out.
Bum is the World Series MVP. You cant take him out.

That's up to Bochy and Rags ..they know best..they have the facts..they know all the inside stuff. I trust them