• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Henery

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just keeps on missing. I know everyone wants him gone but my question is who are they gonna replace him with??? The other two are 10X worse then him, if your gonna dump him at least replace him with an upgrade. Who can they replace him with???

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the million dollar question - as I've said before, there has to be a veteran available that is decent enough

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the million dollar question - as I've said before, there has to be a veteran available that is decent enough

I think after teams have there cut downs done, there very easily could be a good experienced veteran out there that just needs new scenery...

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think after teams have there cut downs done, there very easily could be a good experienced veteran out there that just needs new scenery...
I know it is a shot in the dark, but have you ever posted on the Eagles page about becoming an Eagles fan because of Chip going to Philadelpha? I remember reading a post from someone from Oregon becoming an Eagles fan because of Chip Kelly. Was this you by chance.

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it is a shot in the dark, but have you ever posted on the Eagles page about becoming an Eagles fan because of Chip going to Philadelpha? I remember reading a post from someone from Oregon becoming an Eagles fan because of Chip Kelly. Was this you by chance.
Im sorry I cannot edit this. I meant to say on the Eagles Facebook page. Would have been a few months ago.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game last night and I was pretty calm the entire game, mainly because it was just a preseason game...But when Henery missed that chip shot I snapped the fuck out! I mean I could have kicked that! That was pathetic. We can't go into the regular season with this guy.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game last night and I was pretty calm the entire game, mainly because it was just a preseason game...But when Henery missed that chip shot I snapped the fuck out! I mean I could have kicked that! That was pathetic. We can't go into the regular season with this guy.

Snap into a slim jim oh YEA!!!!! :whistle:

greenfever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles know this but their hands r tied till they find a replacement

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No!

First off I'm a UW fan, I hate the Ducks! I hated the fact that Kelly was hired, ( of course that change as the season went on)

Been an Eagles fan since the 70's, I might cheer for a west coast baseball team, and west coast college team, but I'll never change my NFL team...:suds:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No!

First off I'm a UW fan, I hate the Ducks! I hated the fact that Kelly was hired, ( of course that change as the season went on)

Been an Eagles fan since the 70's, I might cheer for a west coast baseball team, and west coast college team, but I'll never change my NFL team...:suds:

He may be thinking of OD? He was trolling on here when Lurie and Roseman hired Chip. It was quite annoying. :noidea:

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes to Matt Bryant, no to Jay Feely

Jay Feely when he spoke, sounded like someone who knew he was done - he missed a chip shot last night in a controlled setting, that's not good

Matt Bryant I think still has something left - he's been pretty solid for a while in Atlanta

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring them all in and have them fight to the death. Last man standing gets the job.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring them all in and have them fight to the death. Last man standing gets the job.

:agree: Kickers don't do shit except kick, there poster children for a doctor phil show, easiest money in the league (next to the commish of course)

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes to Matt Bryant, no to Jay Feely

Jay Feely when he spoke, sounded like someone who knew he was done - he missed a chip shot last night in a controlled setting, that's not good

Matt Bryant I think still has something left - he's been pretty solid for a while in Atlanta

I wonder how Bryant would do kicking outside a dome in colder weather? I like Bryant, but just curious how he would do here.. If I had my wish, Phil Dawson would be a UFA and would come to Philly to be this shit kicking thing to bed. I can dream:)

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: Kickers don't do shit except kick, there poster children for a doctor phil show, easiest money in the league (next to the commish of course)

This is true, but never understood why kickers don't get any love? Exception to David Akers and guys like Vinatieri. The kicking game is huge and fans really don't appreciate what they do IMO. They have a lot of pressure laying on their shoulders, especially if they were a Bills or Browns jersey. I'm done defending kickers. Lol

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Parkey all but sealed Henerys fate tonight. So long Alex, we hardly knew ye.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You knew him for 3 years - but it DOES look like he will be leaving.