• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hello ...anyone home?

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Buckeye fans. This board needs more activity. Hell even Iowa has more activity. This is sad. I know a lot of the ESPN regulars chose to stay. We have four players eligible to play against Toledo. I think Toledo will be tougher than most of us think. It won't be another blowout but will win comfortably.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wave:

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope Fickell opens up the playbook a little more this Saturday. Last week against Akron was as conservative as it gets. It made Tressel Ball look the the greatest show on turf.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't able to watch the game. If that was the case, he better open it up like you said. Can't wait for Boom, Posey and company to come back in a few weeks.

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Toledo will at least be an upgrade from last week, but don't expect the playbook to be opened up for that one.

I may be setting myself up for disappointment, but I still think we can make a BCS bowl. There is no telling what will happen, but I hope a lot of risks are taken this season. Fickell needs to establish his own brand.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Buckeye fans. This board needs more activity. Hell even Iowa has more activity. This is sad. I know a lot of the ESPN regulars chose to stay. We have four players eligible to play against Toledo. I think Toledo will be tougher than most of us think. It won't be another blowout but will win comfortably.

I know, there doesn't seem to be much activity on this or the general boards. espn had alot more activity on their boards. I chose to leave, the new boards suck, takes way too long to load a page.

Toledo will be tougher, but I still predict a Buckeye win. I'm going to say by 18-21 pts.

I'm actually looking foward to the ND/scUM game and the PSU/bama game.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toledo will be a tougher game than we all think. They are the favorites to win the MAC. They are good enough to pull off an upset somewhere. I think OSU wins a close ge. Toledo may upset Boise State the following week. Their head coach knows a lot about OSU being a former asst. here before. It will be close due to the suspensions. Go Bucks!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toledo will be a tougher game than we all think. They are the favorites to win the MAC. They are good enough to pull off an upset somewhere. I think OSU wins a close ge. Toledo may upset Boise State the following week. Their head coach knows a lot about OSU being a former asst. here before. It will be close due to the suspensions. Go Bucks!

I don't think they'll upset us, they play you guys then play us the next Friday, that's 6 days between games against two tough teams, while we're well rested from the bye

that being said Toledo always manages to embarrass one AQ school every year for awile now, I think it's been all but one year this decade.

Ohio State and Syracuse are the candidates this year.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot imagine Toledo beating the Bucks at Ohio Stadium. If that were to happen, Luke may as well head off to the Columbus Airport and leave town. He is fighting for the Bucks job. No way do we lose this game. Is Boise at home or on the road? Syracuse is still a bad football team. Toledo should beat them regardless if it's at the Carrier Dome or at home. I did not know Boise had a bye week. Plenty of time to prepare. This game does make me nervous. Like I said, it will be a close game. Hard to believe the Buckeyes are 18 point favorites. I don't bet on my own team. However, I think I would take Toledo with the points.