• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heisman Trophy Finalists Officially Announced: Tua Tagovailoa, Kyler Murray, Dwayne Haskins

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though congrats to All 3. Tua deserves it IMO, but I fully expect Kyler to win.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua faced adversity once and he failed. His team needed him once and he failed. He's a very talented player but the fact is he choked. The best team won. And Alabama will win again. Comparing a QB from an opposing team is totally different than me comparing Tua and Hurts. A Heisman trophy winner shouldn't have his backup come in to save him.

Fake news

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only the truth.

Except it's bullshit.

The truth is he only got 10 attempts in the first half of the game due to the way our defense sucking, combined with shitty play calling on 1 series where they wasted all but 3rd down with 2 QB's in the game. Georgia scored 28 pts in the game, 21 of them in the 1st half, the other 7 on the first drive of the 2nd half, and the final 28 minutes of clock Georgia was shut out.

Of the 10 attempts he got in the 1st half, 4 of them were easy drops for receivers, 2 of them would have been for a TD and 1 of them for a huge gain and a 1st down.

Alabama came back to score 21 unanswered points, but when Jalen came into the game Alabama was only down 7 points. Tua had just thrown a 51 yard TD pass on the previous drive, had gotten a 1st down and was moving down the field when he was injured.

Jalen finished that drive and scored, and then scored again on his next drive.

What Tua did that was bad was made some bad decisions to hold the ball, and threw 2 interceptions.

Congrats to Murray and all, but you guys need to shut the fuck up about Tua with the bullshit narrative. If you didn't notice, that big ass brace is on the injury he suffered on the 1st drive of the game, not the one that took him out. He played the entire game on that injury.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except it's bullshit.

The truth is he only got 10 attempts in the first half of the game due to the way our defense sucking, combined with shitty play calling on 1 series where they wasted all but 3rd down with 2 QB's in the game. Georgia scored 28 pts in the game, 21 of them in the 1st half, the other 7 on the first drive of the 2nd half, and the final 28 minutes of clock Georgia was shut out.

Of the 10 attempts he got in the 1st half, 4 of them were easy drops for receivers, 2 of them would have been for a TD and 1 of them for a huge gain and a 1st down.

Alabama came back to score 21 unanswered points, but when Jalen came into the game Alabama was only down 7 points. Tua had just thrown a 51 yard TD pass on the previous drive, had gotten a 1st down and was moving down the field when he was injured.

What Tua did that was bad was made some bad decisions to hold the ball, and threw 2 interceptions.

Congrats to Murray and all, but you guys need to shut the fuck up about Tua with the bullshit narrative. If you didn't notice, that big ass brace is on the injury he suffered on the 1st drive of the game, not the one that took him out. He played the entire game on that injury.

Murray can and possibly should win the HT.

The reason I won’t watch the show is I’m tired of all the crapping on Tua. I’m good with them giving Haskins and Murray deserved kudos. The rest of it is shot and they can go fuck off with that.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray can and possibly should win the HT.

The reason I won’t watch the show is I’m tired of all the crapping on Tua. I’m good with them giving Haskins and Murray deserved kudos. The rest of it is shot and they can go fuck off with that.

It's dumb, they act like Jalen came in and made throws and shit that Tua couldn't have made. He made basically the same throws in the 1st half, but they were dropped. If the receivers had dropped near 50% of Jalens passes, wouldn't even be in the playoffs right now.

I think he had a bad game, but the narrative Oklahoma fans keep pushing is bullshit.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's dumb, they act like Jalen came in and made throws and shit that Tua couldn't have made. He made basically the same throws in the 1st half, but they were dropped. If the receivers had dropped near 50% of Jalens passes, wouldn't even be in the playoffs right now.

I think he had a bad game, but the narrative Oklahoma fans keep pushing is bullshit.

In fairness, it isn’t all OU fans. The general media has started repeating it.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except it's bullshit.

Whatever helps you sleep.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except it's bullshit.

Someone said something that wasn't totally positive about Alabama so I'm pissed.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except it's bullshit.

He got hurt on the 4th play. That injury required surgery
They showed replay he could barely move. It isnt even a contest if he doesnt hurt his knee in the 5th game.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy, Kyler gave a horns down. Someone sound the alarms at the Big 12 office

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fowler was full out shit. Said it would be announced at 7:52. Turn it on and nope

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great respect to Tua's parents. They came across as amazing people.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why isn't Manziel at the Heisman ceremony? It's not like he's busy in the NFL.