• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heisman Trophy Finalists Officially Announced: Tua Tagovailoa, Kyler Murray, Dwayne Haskins

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s the Bama way we all know and love.

Insult instead of attacking the point. Typical

Go watch film on Purdue to see why Haskins isn’t winning anything. As for Saban protecting Tua, good for him if he did. Other coaches leave their starters in for stats.

But go on peddling your pathetic shit like claiming your family was threatened. You’re a lying little turd. Go back to the other lying turds on Rivals.

Monorojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because we disagree? Reverting to name calling suggest you are defensive and therefore you find my opinion valid.

This is literally all the Bama fans from rivals do. You’ve been warned

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because we disagree? Reverting to name calling suggest you are defensive and therefore you find my opinion valid.

Your opinion may be valid, but not for agreeing with that batch of warmed over vomit. Tell me your opinion separate from that and I will see.

Monorojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go watch film on Purdue to see why Haskins isn’t winning anything. As for Saban protecting Tua, good for him if he did. Other coaches leave their starters in for stats.

But go on peddling your pathetic shit like claiming your family was threatened. You’re a lying little turd. Go back to the other lying turds on Rivals.

Kyler should win and he will. Can’t wait to watch you crumble under the weight of reality

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because we disagree? Rev erting to name calling suggest you are defensive and therefore you find my opinion valid

So do you think Hurts should win the Heisman since he outplayed Tua?

So should Purdue's QB win it over Haskins? What about Ehlinger over Murray?

See how silly that sounds?

FTR, Murray can win and I am good with it. BUT

1. Hurts played better in ONE game. ONE. If you watched any games you would know that.

2. Pulling a QB in a blowout only makes sense. Any should that be a negative? It isn’t Tua’s fault OU and tOSU have lousy defenses.

Monorojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Hurts played better in ONE game. ONE. If you watched any games you would know that.

2. Pulling a QB in a blowout only makes sense. Any should that be a negative? It isn’t Tua’s fault OU and tOSU have lousy defenses.

It’s not about penalizing tuna, it’s about giving credit to Haskins and Murray for overcoming their teams deficiencies.

Giving credit to someone without a Bama Jersey. Try it sometime homer.

Tosu loses four or five if we have tuna at qb

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tua faced adversity once and he failed. His team needed him once and he failed. He's a very talented player but the fact is he choked. The best team won. And Alabama will win again. Comparing a QB from an opposing team is totally different than me comparing Tua and Hurts. A Heisman trophy winner shouldn't have his backup come in to save him.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua faced adversity once and he failed. His team needed him once and he failed. He's a very talented player but the fact is he choked. The best team won. And Alabama will win again. Comparing a QB from an opposing team is totally different than me comparing Tua and Hurts. A Heisman trophy winner shouldn't have his backup come in to save him.

He left the game with an injury when his 310 pound tackle accidentally crushed his ankle. Not really sure how that’s “choking”.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He left the game with an injury when his 310 pound tackle accidentally crushed his ankle. Not really sure how that’s “choking”.

His team was getting beat until his backup brought them from behind. Pretty simple. Backup played better than the starter and won the game for his team.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His team was getting beat until his backup brought them from behind. Pretty simple. Backup played better than the starter and won the game for his team.

Goalposts are moving.

Tua has a solid backup. We all knew that. He went 26-2 as a starter. It’s great for the team. Not sure how that equates to a guy leaving the game with injury = “choking”.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goalposts are moving.

Tua has a solid backup. We all knew that. He went 26-2 as a starter. It’s great for the team. Not sure how that equates to a guy leaving the game with injury = “choking”.

I never said he left because he choked. Alabama loses that game if he stays in the game. The Heisman trophy winners backup should never have to save the team from the Heisman trophy winner.

You are really looking bad.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he left because he choked. Alabama loses that game if he stays in the game. The Heisman trophy winners backup should never have to save the team from the Heisman trophy winner.

You are really looking bad.

You’re substituting speculation for fact. You nor I know what would’ve happened under different circumstances.

You still have yet to offer anything on “choking” other than opinion. If you think that “looks good”, my original assessment holds. Are all posters on here as stupid as you?

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re substituting speculation for fact. You nor I know what would’ve happened under different circumstances.

You still have yet to offer anything on “choking” other than opinion. If you think that “looks good”, my original assessment holds. Are all posters on here as stupid as you?

It would appear there is one that is a lot more stupid.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet that Tua guy never goes hungry! That was nice of yall to get him a cupcake necklace!

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight... Tua is NOT the best player in College Football because:

1. He has a defense
2. He didn't need 400 more passing attempts to get to NY
3. He didn't need the 4th quarter to win most games
4. His team has better depth

Hmmm ... retard wisdom going down here.