• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Have You Seen This Man/Dino?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, no turnup is right and he probably can handle his emotions with out crying if we lose, I will resemble a 6 year old who had their 1st bicycle accident for about 3 inconsolable months :D

Everything is on the Heat's side but frankly that scares the shit out of me. We (yea I am on the team) have played like shit all post season, the team is mad at each other right now (winning solves all) and I remember in 2011 when we won every game we were supposed to win (by the numbers of winning the series) and lost in 6.

I am really hoping that my refusal to believe Birdman^2 is such a huge part of our team is incorrect and when he comes back it will allow us to do the things we need to do to finish this.

The Pacers will see an active, swarming defense tomorrow like they haven't seen all series.

The Heat will attack the rim/Hibbard harder then they have all series.
The refs will have to make calls. We will get the majority of them.

Once it's over we will be back to hearing about Stern, it's fixed, etc,.. When all it really is will be a current championship team with the best player in then world imposing their will, imposing their way.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just thought of something else. how many minutes per game is LeClown playing in this series? just curious if maybe he's getting too many...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just thought of something else. how many minutes per game is LeClown playing in this series? just curious if maybe he's getting too many...

Perhaps google and look at the box scores.

He seems to get a coupe minute break in the 2nd qtr, but then little if any rest in the second half.

He plays in spurts though, hoping to God that somebody will step up and make some shots.

He pretty much took the 3rd qtr off IMO yesterday hoping they would in a position to win in the 4th. Plan didn't work.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
usually to start the 2nd and 4th quarters I think, length of breaks depend on the score and how the 2nd team is playing. Like game 5 when he single handily built a 14 point lead to have Waids and Botchness hemorrhage 5 points immediately, his rest was over.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now that's funny.. but why is age: unknown.. and then a date of birth given?
Was kinda drunk when I posted this so I really didn't proofread it...

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this shit is serious and it is important that we work together to find these missing persons.

Yes it is BOT, yes it is.