• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hats off.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yeah I can move a single thread. I thought you meant a rule that all of his posts here went to the Skins board. THAT would be a neat trick.
You're a mod hire a programmer and set it up. It would drive that little fuck nuts being sent home when he thinks he getting to play.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a mod hire a programmer and set it up. It would drive that little fuck nuts being sent home when he thinks he getting to play.

On our old platform there was an addon that I think Ghost had bought a LONG time ago. You could turn the mod on for a poster and they could post but no one would ever know the post existed. it would look numbered to the poster but everyone else wouldn't know it was there. I miss that.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On our old platform there was an addon that I think Ghost had bought a LONG time ago. You could turn the mod on for a poster and they could post but no one would ever know the post existed. it would look numbered to the poster but everyone else wouldn't know it was there. I miss that.
So that explains some things, I just thought I was going crazy.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was like that on the old NFL.com pages as well. It was hilarious watching people post for months and not know that everyone else saw 'this comment is from a banned poster'. lol. In the NFL.com forums the banned user posts were invisible. It wasn't such a good thing as people would ghost-bump really old threads.