• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hats Off to Defenses

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna make a thread with the same title. That was the best game our defense has played in 5-6 years at least. Gave up one play to OB, that's it. Made stop after stop, gave us chance after chance. Good game by Zeke. Dez Bryant flat out shit the bed. Lazy ass routes, giving up on plays, then fumbles with us at the 40, about 25 yards away from money for the best kicker in the game.
As to Dak..the Giants know us well, have great schemes for us, and match up well talent wise. You could make a case that BOTH interceptions were on Dez...he falls down on one and is running around like a lost puppy on the other. I think he will be fine..... There are a couple of reasons for concern though. There were times when he had all night long to throw, and couldn't find anyone. He was a tick late on his decision making. JG commented that he missed some open guys in the first half. I think it's just an off night and Garrett would stick by a guy that saved his season and won 11 straight games....but I guarantee you, if he has another off game in a loss against Tampa, JG will be asked to report to Jerry's office for a confab lol

That defense was great!!! They got the Giants off the field when needed. The offense lost this game.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna make a thread with the same title. That was the best game our defense has played in 5-6 years at least. Gave up one play to OB, that's it. Made stop after stop, gave us chance after chance. Good game by Zeke. Dez Bryant flat out shit the bed. Lazy ass routes, giving up on plays, then fumbles with us at the 40, about 25 yards away from money for the best kicker in the game.
As to Dak..the Giants know us well, have great schemes for us, and match up well talent wise. You could make a case that BOTH interceptions were on Dez...he falls down on one and is running around like a lost puppy on the other. I think he will be fine..... There are a couple of reasons for concern though. There were times when he had all night long to throw, and couldn't find anyone. He was a tick late on his decision making. JG commented that he missed some open guys in the first half. I think it's just an off night and Garrett would stick by a guy that saved his season and won 11 straight games....but I guarantee you, if he has another off game in a loss against Tampa, JG will be asked to report to Jerry's office for a confab lol
Dez did not play well, but Dak was off on his throws. You can't blame that last INT on Dez.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm sick of all these primetime games by the way. Any time Dallas is good, they have to clinch every fucking thing in the spotlight while trash like the Pats get to clinch shit every year with no spotlight and under the radar. Shit is a gotdamn joke. 4 straight primetime games? It was only a matter of time before we lost one of them. Playing on primetime with pressure all the time is a lot different than playing out of the spotlight and hardly anybody watching like the Pats do every fucking year.

I am so with you. I hate prime time games. I wish they had the Giants/Detroit game next sunday night.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh weren't you the one that said the Giants have had games handed to them this yr. No handjob tonight. They beat our ass.
How did they beat our ass? They won, but they sure did not beat our ass.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez did not play well, but Dak was off on his throws. You can't blame that last INT on Dez.
Dez fell down on the first pick, on the 2nd one....what kind of route is he running...Dak throws deep post, which is how Dez had broke, then Dez starts wandering around like a tricycle with a broken wheel. Dak threw the ball where Dez SHOULD have been

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, 3 point road game where we had the ball at the 40 with time left isn't an ''ass beating''. BTW, who fumbled at the end lol

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look if anything they have beaten us twice and nothing they do offensively scares me. As well as our defense played, there was a reason Dak was erratic. He had pressure in his face most of the night. That stat they kept showing Dak vs blitz- I doubt he is 3rd in the league any more. As far as Dez-20 was all over him. 41 played his usual game. Even the CB that most of us laughed at the pick played well. It is what it is. We lost.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we win another game all year. I think we've been exposed. If it ain't this, it's that... and we remain a house of cards cause our coaches aren't very good. As the wind blows and reactionary are always a good way to take things on. Go Cowboys!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we win another game all year. I think we've been exposed. If it ain't this, it's that... and we remain a house of cards cause our coaches aren't very good. As the wind blows and reactionary are always a good way to take things on. Go Cowboys!

Yes sir, and I eat, sleep, think , etc. - Dallas Cowboys. Last night I was told that I enjoyed every bit of the offensive output. Losses and salty moods go together. Sometimes you just lose. About time to say Emmitt Smith (deuces) to the Cowboys hoop.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do bring up good point. many of those 3rd downs failed because dak threw over or behind his receivers let's face facts dak played like quincy Carter last night.

Kudos to zeke. he proved again to be the best player out of the 2016 draft. it is also time to move Dunbar to slot receiver back up and use Morris on 3rd downs. dunbar was a sieve as a blocker. I would rather have darius Jackson in the game

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez had the worst game of his career.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to keep telling myself that this winning was so unexpected at the start of the season, Dak is a rookie, team is really over achieving at this point. I am just going to calm my expectations and enjoy this season. Dak will be fine. This defensive unit may not be talented, but they have heart and don't give up. Sean Lee was MVP last night. This team will be fired up next Sunday!!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is an NFC team that I watch every week hoping they lose because I hate them so much. They are getting hot right now. They are currently on the outside looking in. I wouldn't want to see them again

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez fell down on the first pick, on the 2nd one....what kind of route is he running...Dak throws deep post, which is how Dez had broke, then Dez starts wandering around like a tricycle with a broken wheel. Dak threw the ball where Dez SHOULD have been
I think the first pick was on dez. The other one was a bad choice,granted dez never appeared to see the ball,just like on a pass earlier in the game. Dez had a bad game