• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hate to admit it

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense might be worse than last year's. That's not going to bode well for us.

Unless Garrett grows a brain and figures out we need to run the ball more, and keep our defense off the field........it could be a very LONG year for us.

I REALLY hope the OL comes together this season but our defense needs a complete overhaul. We will most likely also need to be in the market for another QB cause Romo ain't getting any younger. By the time we rebuild the D, our O will have a very long in the tooth QB with neck/back issues. We need to be grooming his replacement now as well.

I'm HOPING we win 8 this year, but I think we go 6-10.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched most of the luncheon today where Jerry said this. Garrett gave an awesome speech. It was so awesome Monte was sleeping.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense might be worse than last year's. That's not going to bode well for us.

Unless Garrett grows a brain and figures out we need to run the ball more, and keep our defense off the field........it could be a very LONG year for us.

I REALLY hope the OL comes together this season but our defense needs a complete overhaul. We will most likely also need to be in the market for another QB cause Romo ain't getting any younger. By the time we rebuild the D, our O will have a very long in the tooth QB with neck/back issues. We need to be grooming his replacement now as well.

I'm HOPING we win 8 this year, but I think we go 6-10.

Garrett only likes running the ball when we face defenses that excell against the run. That way he looks smart and he can say we tried to get the running game going but couldnt. He is as dumb as a post