• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has anyone ever seen a worse OU defense then this years team?

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man it looked like we were on the come up after the donghorn game.

Ruffin schemed well for the more physical B1Gish K-State and sucky TCU.

The TT scheme allowed 473 yards.
TT was 2nd in Passing Yards, 95th in Rushing Yards.
They came close to their average in passing (375) and were about 50 yards off their average for rushing (146).

They were gifted some great field position, a defensive pick 6, and drive extending penalties like that defensive PI on a 4th and 4 at the OU 9.

Look, we ain't 'Bama...not yet...nobody is but 'Bama. But I'll put this team against any other, INCLUDING 'BAMA and feel good about competing and having a chance to win.

Defense wins championships, but offensive genius can squeak you one out every now and again.

WE SUCK ON DEFENSE, BUT WE'LL BOATRACE YOUR ASS YOU CAN BET ON THAT! :dhd:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man it looked like we were on the come up after the donghorn game.

Ruffin schemed well for the more physical B1Gish K-State and sucky TCU.

The TT scheme allowed 473 yards.
TT was 2nd in Passing Yards, 95th in Rushing Yards.
They came close to their average in passing (375) and were about 50 yards off their average for rushing (146).

They were gifted some great field position, a defensive pick 6, and drive extending penalties like that defensive PI on a 4th and 4 at the OU 9.

Look, we ain't 'Bama...not yet...nobody is but 'Bama. But I'll put this team against any other, INCLUDING 'BAMA and feel good about competing and having a chance to win.

Defense wins championships, but offensive genius can squeak you one out every now and again.

WE SUCK ON DEFENSE, BUT WE'LL BOATRACE YOUR ASS YOU CAN BET ON THAT! :dhd:
Meh ...

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pre Mike Stoops yeah.

Speaking of boat racing, make no mistake our offense will boat race the ever living fuck out of your shitty defense again and with ease if there is rematch. But like I said before, your offense will shit all over our shitty defense, too. Firing Stoops didn't do anything, your defense still blows.....

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of boat racing, make no mistake our offense will boat race the ever living fuck out of your shitty defense again and with ease if there is rematch. But like I said before, your offense will shit all over our shitty defense, too. Firing Stoops didn't do anything, your defense still blows.....

Nobody expecting us to suddenly have a top 30 D but that remains to be seen just how much they improve. They don’t have to be a top 30 D to blow most teams out of the water including Texas. We’ll know more after they play jr. and WVU.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't have two defensive starter in the TT game either...not that it would have made any difference, but if ppl can whine about their QB not playing the second half I guess we can whine about Rodney Anderson, Bookie, etc.

***"IF ONLY COLT HADN'T GOT HURT!"***

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no we haven't

Albert Switzer must be spinning in his grave

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody expecting us to suddenly have a top 30 D but that remains to be seen just how much they improve. They don’t have to be a top 30 D to blow most teams out of the water including Texas. We’ll know more after they play jr. and WVU.

But OU isn't blowing good teams out of the water. Out of the two ranked teams OU has played so far, they lost to 1 and struggled to beat the other. Sure, OU will drop a lot of points on anybody, but your defense is still awful.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But OU isn't blowing good teams out of the water. Out of the two ranked teams OU has played so far, they lost to 1 and struggled to beat the other. Sure, OU will drop a lot of points on anybody, but your defense is still awful.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but weren’t both of those games while Stoops was still heading the defense?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again, looking for week to week improvement. Not looking forovernight success. That’s what I’m saying. They don’t have to improve that much to do what you’re saying.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Isn’t that the whole point of the thread jackass. Defense sucks...