• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harvin won't practice today, but KJ Wright will

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KJ Wright could be a big difference maker as far as our coverage mid-field goes. He was the primary guy shutting down Jimmy Graham the first time we played the Saints this year. I could see him making a couple big plays covering VD inbetween the numbers Sunday.

Harvin would be nice to have out there, but mostly because it would free up Tate and Baldwin to go 1 on 1 with their defenders. If he can't go, oh well. We did go 13-3 without him this year.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KJ Wright could be a big difference maker as far as our coverage mid-field goes. He was the primary guy shutting down Jimmy Graham the first time we played the Saints this year. I could see him making a couple big plays covering VD inbetween the numbers Sunday.

Harvin would be nice to have out there, but mostly because it would free up Tate and Baldwin to go 1 on 1 with their defenders. If he can't go, oh well. We did go 13-3 without him this year.

If he's able to go, practicing is the first step for Wright.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Isn't practicing the first step for everyone? :)

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't practicing the first step for everyone? :)

Yeah, I'm captain obvious I guess. I think my point was that just because he's practicing now doesn't mean he's going to play necessarily, but that's obvious too, so I'll just shut up now and drink my coffee.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yeah, I'm captain obvious I guess. I think my point was that just because he's practicing now doesn't mean he's going to play necessarily, but that's obvious too, so I'll just shut up now and drink my coffee.

Just giving you a hard time. :suds:

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope both are able to play. I want a good game, no "if's", on either side.