• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hartnell

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think G's "funk" is tied straight to Jagr's injury woes right now. Once Jagr starts feeling/playing closer to 100%....I think we'll see that lines numbers start to rise again.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and I haven't seen anything more than average play from Schenn yet. Maybe I'm missing it, but I just don't see anything spectacular out of his play thus far.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
...and I haven't seen anything more than average play from Schenn yet. Maybe I'm missing it, but I just don't see anything spectacular out of his play thus far.

i've noticed him the last couple weeks, thats better than not noticing him at all the first few weeks he was playing before the first set of injuries

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 2 cents on some line changes.Seeing as Giroux is in a funk and Coots is playing so well,I'd try the following

Hartnell-Coots-Jagr
Schenn-Giroux-Vorachek
Simmonds-Briere-Read
Rinaldo-Talbot-Harry Z

no sir, wouldn't do that.. giroux stays on the top line.. i dont really care if he goes 15 games w/out a point.. i'd move around his linemates at that point, but G stays on the top line

no need to move coots to the limelight right now.. he's playing well where he is, maybe you move him up to the 3rd, and tops the 2nd, but he's not a 1st line center yet

tdflyers

Flyer fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Schen - G - Jagr
Harts - Briere - Vorachek
Simmonds -Cooter - Read
Rinaldo- Talbot - Harry Z

I think it's time to give someone else a shot on the top line. See what they can do for a game or two. Better to try now then wait for an injury late in the season or even PO's

Last edited by a moderator: