• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hartnell

tdflyers

Flyer fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've defended Harts from the start, but to play devil's advocate here: His line mates are CLAUDE GIROUX and JAROMIR JAGR. What more can a guy ask for?

I knew I liked you!
Having a 2 future hall-of-famers on your line does help boost your level of play.

I will say that it seems as though Hartnell has picked up his game but he is known for his ups and downs. If he can do this all season AND show up for the playoffs I will be the first in line to say I was wrong about Hartnell.

Until then, I'm glad he is performing but I'm waiting for the downhill slide.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Helping him, Voracek and giroux amongst others
Seems like everyone on the team can shield the puck better.....

ps. nice avatar.
I had that previously for a while and brought it back for the game last night but since they lost i had to take it down. i will have others dont worry.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm... Wonder why Tox hasn't weighed in on this thread about his old Buddy?

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Tox needs to come clean and give a shout out to harts for his exceptional first half of the season.

Again, we will see that when...........:flypig::flypig::flypig:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If harntell-G-Jags is amazing, imagine if we but Richie and the wing to replace Hartnell.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If harntell-G-Jags is amazing, imagine if we but Richie and the wing to replace Hartnell.

Imaine if the Flyers had ever given Richie 2 highly skilled players to play with instead of guys like Nodl and Carcillo. Richie is a natural C though so G would have to move to W which would hurt his production.

On a side note I'd like to see Schenn get some time with Jags & G and throw Harts with Briere(since we don't seem to be getting rid of him) & Vorachek maybe he can help Briere find his game. So I'd like to see lines like these for a few games...

Schen - G - Jagr
Harts - Briere - Vorachek
Simmonds -Cooter - Read
Rinaldo- Talbot - Harry Z

Talbot can obviously move up and down the line-up but we need to get other guys going now and Harts is having a great season and may be able to help DB out.

cjs182848

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Imaine if the Flyers had ever given Richie 2 highly skilled players to play with instead of guys like Nodl and Carcillo. Richie is a natural C though so G would have to move to W which would hurt his production.

On a side note I'd like to see Schenn get some time with Jags & G and throw Harts with Briere(since we don't seem to be getting rid of him) & Vorachek maybe he can help Briere find his game. So I'd like to see lines like these for a few games...

Schen - G - Jagr
Harts - Briere - Vorachek
Simmonds -Cooter - Read
Rinaldo- Talbot - Harry Z

Talbot can obviously move up and down the line-up but we need to get other guys going now and Harts is having a great season and may be able to help DB out.

I like those lines alot. Definately need to get Schenn going and the 2nd line could be just as good if not better than when Leino was with Harts and Briere. Coots has definately earned more minutes and we all know Talbot can play just about anywhere.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Please god give Schenn some line mates. I feel like he was just starting to click with guys like JvR and Simmonds but now that won't happen.

He had a bad turnover last game, hopefully that doesnt hurt his chances of getting some more PT with legitimate wingers.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do think its time to realize 'talbot the goal scorer' is now playing as 'talbot the grinder' as we expected.. its time to move him down the lineup IMO.. schenn and couturier are too talented and the latter (at least) is playing too well to play on the 4th line

nothing against talbot, he's been everything the flyers could've asked for and more, but the fact of the matter is he's a bottom 6 guy playing top 6 minutes on a team w/ 4 guys that are more talented than him playing bottom 6 (simmonds, schenn, couturier, and jvr prior to conky)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if schenn moves up the lineup (which i dont think he should over couturier) i think he should play center.. just going off memory, but he's been one of the better (aka not embarassingly bad) faceoff men this season.. i wouldn't be apposed to briere.schenn.voracek.. even though briere has shown multiple times that he cant do the wing thing

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 2 cents on some line changes.Seeing as Giroux is in a funk and Coots is playing so well,I'd try the following

Hartnell-Coots-Jagr
Schenn-Giroux-Vorachek
Simmonds-Briere-Read
Rinaldo-Talbot-Harry Z

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My 2 cents on some line changes.Seeing as Giroux is in a funk and Coots is playing so well,I'd try the following

Hartnell-Coots-Jagr
Schenn-Giroux-Vorachek
Simmonds-Briere-Read
Rinaldo-Talbot-Harry Z

i'm sorry but i disagree with breaking up one of the top 3 lines in the nhl

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm sorry but i disagree with breaking up one of the top 3 lines in the nhl

I would do it for a few shifts per game to see how the chemistry is.

I too do not like the idea of breaking it up,but how long do you give him to work out of his slump? IMO Coots deserves to be rewarded,and also Talbot(he could centre the 3rd unit).