• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hard Knocks thread

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the 2nd episode and it reaffirms everything I have heard about Brian Cushing, which is that he's a complete fucking douche. I graduated high school the same year as him, live 10 minutes from where he went to school and know a lot of people that were his classmates. Not only does no one say anything positive about him, everyone had a negative story about the guy. Fuck Brian Cushing.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the 2nd episode and it reaffirms everything I have heard about Brian Cushing, which is that he's a complete fucking douche. I graduated high school the same year as him, live 10 minutes from where he went to school and know a lot of people that were his classmates. Not only does no one say anything positive about him, everyone had a negative story about the guy. Fuck Brian Cushing.

I watched the clip of him calling out the young RB and was listening to them talk on the radio about the guy and pretty much they all said the same thing in the guy is just a jerk.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah Brian Cushing seems like a monster dick. When he isn't doing anything he just stands there with his mouth open looking like a retard, then once he talks he is an ass. In episode two he even puts down a kid that was talking to him.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think that guy was a bully in High School?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I caught a bit of last week's episode. Hopefully the Broncos will play well enough tomorrow at Houston that I'll want to watch this week's show.