• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy Gator day

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw c'mon...there's no such thing as "Gator Day." Is there....?

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2013, the Florida Legislature named the University of Florida as a preeminent public institution in the state of Florida. On February 16, 2016, current University of Florida students will remind them why.

Join the University of Florida, Florida Blue Key, and the University of Florida Alumni Association and its Board of Directors in supporting our students as they speak to the Florida Legislature about issues of importance to the Gator Nation®.

What: Luncheon in support of UF Student advocacy efforts

When: February 16, 2016, 11:30am – 1:00 pm

Where: Florida Capitol, 22nd floor

Gator Day Sprit Contest:
Be sure to wear your Orange and Blue on Tuesday, February 16th to show our elected officials that there is nothing greater than being a Florida Gator! Share your pictures on Twitter with #GatorDay. We’ll be retweeting our favorites. Go Gators!

gator_eyes_392x90_transparentEyes.png

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Gators. My niece goes there. Tried to talk my daughter into going there. Now she givess me crap because I am a Gator fan and not a USF Bulls fan.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Gators. My niece goes there. Tried to talk my daughter into going there. Now she givess me crap because I am a Gator fan and not a USF Bulls fan.

Is she getting straight As? Maybe she can transfer or get a grad degree. Times are tough...she might as well stay in school if you're paying!

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is she getting straight As? Maybe she can transfer or get a grad degree. Times are tough...she might as well stay in school if you're paying!

She would easily get in to UF. She is a straight A student with high SAT's. She went to USF last year on a visit, frll in love with the school and only applied there early addmission. She got a pretty nice chunk of change for a merit scholarship, it won't be costing us too much, thank God. We have 5 that have all been thru college, and we are helping pay for all their educations.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She would easily get in to UF. She is a straight A student with high SAT's. She went to USF last year on a visit, frll in love with the school and only applied there early addmission. She got a pretty nice chunk of change for a merit scholarship, it won't be costing us too much, thank God. We have 5 that have all been thru college, and we are helping pay for all their educations.

That's great. When she becomes committed to a major, she can get serious about going to the right university for that particular discipline.