• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy Birthday Pelle Lindberg!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost forgot today was his birthday. Sadly his life was cut way too short. My favorite all time Flyers goalie. No disrespect to.Parent and Hextall. His loss hit me hard as a young kid. What could have been. Then Dam n Gretzky Oilers teams cost us two cups in the 80s. Anyway, I always like to pay tribute to my favorite Swede. RIP! Hope everyone is doing well and being safe. I can't wait for hockey to start back up.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost forgot today was his birthday. Sadly his life was cut way too short. My favorite all time Flyers goalie. No disrespect to.Parent and Hextall. His loss hit me hard as a young kid. What could have been. Then Dam n Gretzky Oilers teams cost us two cups in the 80s. Anyway, I always like to pay tribute to my favorite Swede. RIP! Hope everyone is doing well and being safe. I can't wait for hockey to start back up.
This will always be the biggest what if in franchise history. Sure would have been fun to see what could have been.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will always be the biggest what if in franchise history. Sure would have been fun to see what could have been.
Happy birthday Pelle!

Another huge "what if" is trading BOB and keeping BRYZ. UGHHH!!!!

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still remember hearing about the car accident. He donated his organs and someone in my area received his heart. The was a big article in the Atlantic City Press about the recipient and what a wonderful person Pelle was. My local drug store framed the article, which was a constant reminder of this tragedy for me.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still remember hearing about the car accident. He donated his organs and someone in my area received his heart. The was a big article in the Atlantic City Press about the recipient and what a wonderful person Pelle was. My local drug store framed the article, which was a constant reminder of this tragedy for me.
Great to hear someone benefitted from this tragedy.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure that they haven't decided on the venues for the playoff games yet. With our team playing so good at home this season do you think there is any chance Philly will be one of the arenas ?

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure that they haven't decided on the venues for the playoff games yet. With our team playing so good at home this season do you think there is any chance Philly will be one of the arenas ?
No. It is going to be based on cities with the lowest cases of covid and those being the most open and back to "normal" operating. Philly isn't even on the list of the 12 cities being considered.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. It is going to be based on cities with the lowest cases of covid and those being the most open and back to "normal" operating. Philly isn't even on the list of the 12 cities being considered.
Thanks.