• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy Anniversary

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pederson was a puke, but did Eichorst do any better?!

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have a good idea. A losing season looms for Nebraska this year. That seems to be Riley's forte.
Judging a hire by 6 games is about as short-sighted as it gets, but I guess if you want to jump to conclusions, that's on you.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Judging a hire by 6 games is about as short-sighted as it gets, but I guess if you want to jump to conclusions, that's on you.

TERRIBLE game time decisions at the end of three of those losses is the problem. On the other hand, I could bear those losses better if they weren't gifted away by this coaching staff. Nothing shortsighted about my opinion here pertaining to those losses.

Since you youngsters are the ones who more often than not spout off about how the championships will come now when a new coach is hired, even though they never had anything remotely resembling a title at their previous location, you're the ones who jump to conclusions.

Last edited:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
a Jennings era is on the cliff

Nebraska was at a crossroads, and a good hire was needed at this point, but unfortunately one of Steve Pederson's relatives had the power to screw things up.