• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

hankerson

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A breakout year for Hankerson? | Comcast SportsNet Washington

what would be considered a "breakout for him " season ? 45 and 800 yds with 6tds ? more ? less?

will he get the targets or should i say earn them ?

i think the skins will pass slightly more but will that be enough ?

I hate to go off topic but he is a breakout candidate every year. If he can just be consistent I'll be happy. I'm really more interested in Morgan, I had no idea he was that bad off last year.
Hankerson is on the verge off being out of the league. He has a gift, I don't know if its disrespect or what but this guy finds open spots in the defense often but he simply does not get the butter off his fingers

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed, if hank can't do it this season they will find someone else in the draft next year or a cheap FA.

Tdog21Skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So any chance Devery Henderson makes it? He was great on the Saints

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to go off topic but he is a breakout candidate every year. If he can just be consistent I'll be happy. I'm really more interested in Morgan, I had no idea he was that bad off last year.
Hankerson is on the verge off being out of the league. He has a gift, I don't know if its disrespect or what but this guy finds open spots in the defense often but he simply does not get the butter off his fingers

i dont get you on hank . the guy has improved every single year he has been here and without any off seasons

he had the lowest drop % on the team . i dont get the hate . i dont :noidea:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, will be interesting to see what Hankerson does with a full offseason. First year he had the lockout and last year he was injured. So this will be his first actual full offseason.

I hope some of Morgan's tenacity rubs off. My only gripe about Hankerson so far is that he's given up on plays.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So any chance Devery Henderson makes it? He was great on the Saints

Maybe as the #6 guy if they keep 6. I like Henderson more than Stallworth. But will be interesting to see if they choose one of these guys over Robinson.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe as the #6 guy if they keep 6. I like Henderson more than Stallworth. But will be interesting to see if they choose one of these guys over Robinson.

Right now looks like the plan is to keep 4 TEs and 5 RBs including a FB. The numbers dont add up to also keep six WRs. Just too tight. For Henderson to make roster, we would have to go thin some place. Even if we some how manage to only carry two QB's (which I go on record as not being a fan of right now) we are going to need that roster spot to carry what we need at DB. Because we know Hall, Wilson, Biggers, Amerson and likely Crawford make it, plus Minnifield if healthy. So thats six DBs. Add in the 5 Safetys and the roster gets tight.

All this being said, its a good feeling to say that a guy actually has to earn his roster spot in DC these days.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now looks like the plan is to keep 4 TEs and 5 RBs including a FB. The numbers dont add up to also keep six WRs. Just too tight. For Henderson to make roster, we would have to go thin some place. Even if we some how manage to only carry two QB's (which I go on record as not being a fan of right now) we are going to need that roster spot to carry what we need at DB. Because we know Hall, Wilson, Biggers, Amerson and likely Crawford make it, plus Minnifield if healthy. So thats six DBs. Add in the 5 Safetys and the roster gets tight.

All this being said, its a good feeling to say that a guy actually has to earn his roster spot in DC these days.

the only place you can cut are at RB hard to see 6 especially since paul can play wr maybe cut an extra o/lineman

sieteseisju

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Hankerson will get 1,500 yards and at least 10 TDs but that's cuz I'm a Redskins homer.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hank needs to have over 50 receptions and over 800 yards for it to be considered a break out year. That's going to be tough primarily because RG3 has so many targets. As someone said earlier, he will have to earn it and make Kyle want to call his number.

As for keeping 6 WRs, I agree with Dad. Probably not going to happen if we keep 4 TEs.

As for keeping 3 QBs, Shark, I would normally agree with you, but if we cut Rex, who is going to pick him up? If an injury occurs, he will be there and he knows the O so well that its not really an issue.