• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Halftime show in Santa Clara next years SB

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
think they should consider a female artist first?

Shakira?

Ariane Grande? [SP?]

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never will happen but my pick would be Avenged Sevenfold. They can actuallty play a live venue without add-ons. Megadeth as well. Taylor Swift will be the next up IMO to bring in ratings.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think they should consider a female artist first?

Shakira?

Ariane Grande? [SP?]

Shakira might be a good one but the only Ariane Grande song I know makes me change the channel. I heard she(Ariane) is up for Grammy tonight .

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shakira might be a good one but the only Ariana Grande song I know makes me change the channel. I heard she(Ariana) is up for Grammy tonight .

The first time I saw/heard Ariana Grande was her doing a Christmas song, so I have this skewed view of her as some sort of angel (think Mandy Moore pure). I know she's not. I know that she uses her body, not that that is a bad thing.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops. First, it appeared four times, and now it's this big. D'Oh. I guess this is better than a blowup picture of Marilyn Manson.

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first time I saw/heard Ariana Grande was her doing a Christmas song, so I have this skewed view of her as some sort of angel (think Mandy Moore pure). I know she's not. I know that she uses her body, not that that is a bad thing.

I take back the using her body part. I have no idea. I just assumed. Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. It just seems everyone does, if not knowingly, then unknowingly (Is that possible in entertainment?).

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so it's not a washed up band like the Who, Springsteen, ect... those guys don't play like they used too. As much as I hate to admit it Katy Perry was actually good out there.

Love AC/DC but they are past their prime. Same with Metallica (also too hardcore for casuals). RHCP is a really good choice.

What do youse think about the Black Keys? A young band that's had two great albums. I think they need to keep the musicians to current stars so it's not stale. Just my thoughts :suds:

Really? I didn't know they had two SONGS, let alone great songs. I wasn't even aware they produced a second album.

Why not bring Devo back? Or Young MC?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I didn't know they had two SONGS, let alone great songs. I wasn't even aware they produced a second album.

Why not bring Devo back? Or Young MC?

Too well known. How about The Vapors?