• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hail to the Chiefs

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hail to the Chiefs! Hail Victory! Braves on the Warpath! Fight for old K.C..!

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
other than beating Philly, i could care less about the Chiefs.

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
other than beating Philly, i could care less about the Chiefs.
And I love the Redskins but couldn't care less about some expansion team from Washington called the Commies.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, Bezos is not a flaming liberal.

Not that it matters if he is or isnt. If he’s the new owner he has enough money to purchase state-of-the-art everything for the Commanders, hopefully thereby erasing the putrid stink of the Dan Snyder era completely.

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a life long Redskins fan, living in Nebraska. The Redskins left me, I didn't leave them. I've been cheering for the Chiefs as a substitute, but it's not the same, no passion behind it. Actually no passion for NFL at all anymore.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a life long Redskins fan, living in Nebraska. The Redskins left me, I didn't leave them. I've been cheering for the Chiefs as a substitute, but it's not the same, no passion behind it. Actually no passion for NFL at all anymore.
I was rooting for the Chiefs because I respect Mahomes, and Andy gave Vick a shot when nobody else would. Oh, and I fkn hate the Eagles. Cry Eagles Cry on the road to misery!

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was rooting for the Chiefs because I respect Mahomes, and Andy gave Vick a shot when nobody else would. Oh, and I fkn hate the Eagles. Cry Eagles Cry on the road to misery!
I am a two team fan
The commanders
And whoever plays the chiefs

I lived in KC for several years and grew to hate them. Crappy fan base, crappy sports radio, players with no character, etc.

They are arrogant and believe arrowhead is the greatest stadium ever. Having an intelligent conversation with them is impossible. They think they are America's team. I can honestly say life was good when the chiefs suxed. I prayed for them to lose in the playoffs so the city would return to normal. Now all I see is Chiefs Kingdom crap...sigh

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL wanted more offensive production and therefore changed rules to garner that. The unfortunate result has been a detriment to those of us who still desire strong defensive play. To me what was formerly good defensive play and now penalties makes the game hard to watch. Sorry about the Nebraska thing and the name had to go.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a game at arrowhead once, and thought it was only ok. Not exactly a huge sample size. I was there to watch christian okoye with some friends of mine.

I thought the stadium and experience was the definition of meh: not that loud, not that great amenities, not that great fans, not that great everything.

Not terrible either though, mind you.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a game at arrowhead once, and thought it was only ok. Not exactly a huge sample size. I was there to watch christian okoye with some friends of mine.

I thought the stadium and experience was the definition of meh: not that loud, not that great amenities, not that great fans, not that great everything.

Not terrible either though, mind you.
Don't tell chiefs fans that..lol

I met okoye actually. Super nice and very quiet.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't tell chiefs fans that..lol

I met okoye actually. Super nice and very quiet.

They’re not worse than insufferable eagles or yankees/giants fans.

Those guys. Jesus.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a two team fan
The commanders
And whoever plays the chiefs

I lived in KC for several years and grew to hate them. Crappy fan base, crappy sports radio, players with no character, etc.

They are arrogant and believe arrowhead is the greatest stadium ever. Having an intelligent conversation with them is impossible. They think they are America's team. I can honestly say life was good when the chiefs suxed. I prayed for them to lose in the playoffs so the city would return to normal. Now all I see is Chiefs Kingdom crap...sigh
Damn I didn't know that about them. Eagles of course are a division rival, but one of my close friends was born and raised in Philly. Didn't feel like hearing his mouth. Step children of the NFC East........always.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I didn't know that about them. Eagles of course are a division rival, but one of my close friends was born and raised in Philly. Didn't feel like hearing his mouth. Step children of the NFC East........always.
The chiefs had a murder suicide when I lived there and the KC local radio attempted to sweep it under the rug. Same with the fans cheering when their own qb, Matt Cassell, went down. Weird stuff my friend.

Don't get me started on Britt Reid either..wow

Very sad. You probably remember Jevon Belcher. Killed his pregnant girlfriend, drove the season to the stadium and then killed himself. It was on local sports radio for a day.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chiefs had a murder suicide when I lived there and the KC local radio attempted to sweep it under the rug. Same with the fans cheering when their own qb, Matt Cassell, went down. Weird stuff my friend.

Don't get me started on Britt Reid either..wow

Very sad. You probably remember Jevon Belcher. Killed his pregnant girlfriend, drove the season to the stadium and then killed himself. It was on local sports radio for a day.
For some reason I vaguely remember that.