• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hail the No Drama superstar

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the record.

Lebron - Curry - Westbrook - Durant - even that fucking bastard i hate James Harden

none of these kids get in trouble.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry is the man. Defintely my favorite player to watch in the league today. Hard not to respect the way he carries himself and the way he competes. All around great dude.

He's a close second to Klay for me. Klay is my favorite dude in the league, but Curry is my favorite player to watch. Close seconds are LeBron and Westbrook

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t remember if any bad words were said about him for taking a fake dump on the court or not.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit Allen Iverson was one of my all time favorite players, and it's for basically this part of his game, the little guy who goes to the rim. And it's just game, got nothing to do with Curry's terrific off court personality. He's electric just watching him play.

Curry is spectacular and as I've said before one of the five unique transcendent game changing stars (in my bball watching time). Magic, MJ, Shaq, LeBron, Curry

We all have our favorites but there is one guy that doesn’t belong on your list of 5, and it’s pretty obvious.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Curry hadn’t had the ankle problems that kept him from being a max guy after his rookie deal are the Warriors what they are now?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Curry hadn’t had the ankle problems that kept him from being a max guy after his rookie deal are the Warriors what they are now?

Nope. Part of the luck needed for that team to come together. If Kyrie misses that game 7 shot or Curry makes one late, and the Ws win the title in 2016, do they even bring in KD?

Lots of stuff turns on small things like that.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously, who doesn't belong on the list? Note I'm not saying those are the five 'best' players ever, but they are the five most influential in terms of how they bent the game around themselves. They changed the games they played in. They were the most electric, watchable players of their eras.

And they are of course among the best ever. At their level there's no scientific way to rank them, they are just all time greats

@thunderc

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, who doesn't belong on the list? Note I'm not saying those are the five 'best' players ever, but they are the five most influential in terms of how they bent the game around themselves. They changed the games they played in. They were the most electric, watchable players of their eras.

And they are of course among the best ever. At their level there's no scientific way to rank them, they are just all time greats

@thunderc

I’m not going to change your mind but Curry doesn’t belong on that list, not close in my opinion. To each his own though. I’ll admit it’s a personal preference thing though. I don’t happen to think that guys jacking up shots from all over the place has been good for the game though so that affects my opinion.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not going to change your mind but Curry doesn’t belong on that list, not close in my opinion. To each his own though. I’ll admit it’s a personal preference thing though. I don’t happen to think that guys jacking up shots from all over the place has been good for the game though so that affects my opinion.

Didn't read the article. So whatever. And if you don't see how much Curry has changed the game then you might be a redneck (hat tip to Jeff Foxworthy)

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, whether it is good for the game or not (analytics say it is) there is no doubt Curry has changed the game as much as anybody in the last 50 years.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the mouthguard-throwing weak-ankled weasel def doesnt belong on that list. lol

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the mouthguard-throwing weak-ankled weasel def doesnt belong on that list. lol
Remember in the original post when I said the very rare people that badmouth Curry are morons?

You don't have to make it so easy....

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with you on the "3 point shooting/jacking up shots from all over" thing. I don't really care much for it either.

Having said that, I have to disagree on Curry not belonging on that list.

The fact that it has reached a point that folks can complain/not like it, shows how much he has changed the game, imo. If it were just Steph doing it, no one would care.

Basically, he has shown a way for and provided hope for a lot of "regular size" folks to feel like they have a way to make it in the NBA.

Curry's style has made traditional centers all but obsolete. I don't like it, but it's a fact.

Imo, the league will eventually even out a bit to where more traditional centers can play a big role again, but I don't think it'll ever go back to the "giants" being as dominant as they were in the past.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Part of the luck needed for that team to come together. If Kyrie misses that game 7 shot or Curry makes one late, and the Ws win the title in 2016, do they even bring in KD?

Lots of stuff turns on small things like that.

Nope. He goes to Boston.

:)

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you on the "3 point shooting/jacking up shots from all over" thing. I don't really care much for it either.

Having said that, I have to disagree on Curry not belonging on that list.

The fact that it has reached a point that folks can complain/not like it, shows how much he has changed the game, imo. If it were just Steph doing it, no one would care.

Basically, he has shown a way for and provided hope for a lot of "regular size" folks to feel like they have a way to make it in the NBA.

Curry's style has made traditional centers all but obsolete. I don't like it, but it's a fact.

Imo, the league will eventually even out a bit to where more traditional centers can play a big role again, but I don't think it'll ever go back to the "giants" being as dominant as they were in the past.

I don't think the traditional center is making a comeback, but I do think that we are seeing big men making a comeback. It's just that most of the big men who are playing a bigger role in the NBA right now are the ones who have the skills traditionally associated with guards. There will always be a place for traditional centers who are dominant (who doesn't love a guy who will pull down 15 boards per game?), but I think the traditional bigs will continue to be few and far between. And it's hard to see them coming back to play as big a role as they used to in playoff basketball.