• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GTA 5

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know its not basketball related so i don't need to hear it cause i really don't give a fuck but i was wondering any of ya play the new gta5 game. The online play comes out today. Would be cool to play with some of you guys on it. I have a PS3 so hit me up,with your PlayStation tag and ill send a request if ya interstead.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have it as well. One of the best games played. I'll send you my details later. Haven't been around my PS3 this week.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck getting a server. major problems with connecting. we might not be able to enjoy it until tomorrow or Thursday.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, i tried this for basketball but you clowns weren't interested. ya dirty so-and so's...

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck getting a server. major problems with connecting. we might not be able to enjoy it until tomorrow or Thursday.

So pissed .... I kept trying all morning and even during the afternoon. Rockstar needs to get their shit straight

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, i tried this for basketball but you clowns weren't interested. ya dirty so-and so's...

I must have miss it. I would defitnely enjoy whooping your ass with my heat vs your lakers in 2K lol

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incredible game...big improvement over GTA IV and arguably better than San Andreas

Improvements that I liked

1) Improved driving mechanics
- Driving feels more realistic now. When you're in a fast car it really feels and sounds like it. Damage to the car is also more authentic

2) Character Customization
- I thought Niko was a solid character but I didn't like the fact that you couldn't really do much to alter his appearance. I'm glad GTA V brings back some character customization. From the wide array of haircuts, clothing styles, and tattoos. Plus didn't it seem like no matter how you dressed up Niko he just never looked cool.

3) The three character story line
- Genius idea to implement by Rockstar. Even better job selecting three characters with such different contrasting personalities as well.

4) More things to do
- You can rob banks, rob trucks transporting money, and stick up gas stations now.
- Double lap dances at the strip club and an option to take a stripper home if you get her to like you enough.
- Money actually means something now that you can purchase property and invest in businesses that can earn you more money
- Option to get drunk is improved and you can smoke weed in the game too? sold
- Games like golf, tennis, etc much improved and closer to actual golf and tennis games

5) Bigger expanded world
- Everything and everybody in the city feels more alive and life like like a real city. It's also cool that they added animals to the game too although it's not as extensive as red dead redemption.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus anytime you switch over to Trevor, that fucker is always doing something that just blows your mind.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I switched to Trevor he was throwing some dude off the bridge

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love playing with Franklyn cause of his special ability on driving . But trevor is a crazy sick motherfucker lol

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I switched to Trevor he was throwing some dude off the bridge

After his confrontation with Michael; If you switch to Trevor, you'll see him drunk and passed out in his underwear on an island where 4 dead bikers are around him. At some point you have to decide you need a change in your life. Or maybe not.