• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gregg Popovich trolling LBJ at parade

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pop trolling LBJ and the Heat - rightfully so. The world should be bashing and trolling the Heat more often after all their antics when they came together.

As I have said tirelessly, s.fla is full of apologist and bandwagon fans - anyone who thinks two titles and four years is good enough after all the shit this team talked when they came together is full of shit. It speaks to the mediocrity preached by fans in this city, which then it should be no surprise when thats what our teams give.

You go to 4 finals, you have to win all 4 for each trip to be a success. The two times the Heat lost in the finals it was in embarrassing fashion - therefore there is nothing to praise them about or for them to be proud of.

Remember, LBJ said , not 6, not 7 - so until he makes good on those words, him and this team and this journey will be a extreme failure. Unless he meant he wasnt going to win 6,7 etc.

Dont be a fool. This era thus far has been a failure - mediocre at best. Far from what it can and needs to be.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earning two consecutive NBA championships and getting there 4 times-in-a-row is not mediocre by any stretch of the imagination Paolo. I think you might want to consider some of your comments as overkill and enjoy the fact that the Heat have earned their place in the elite of the NBA.

A lot of teams talk trash. I think as a Heat fan, Paolo, you might want to celebrate their recent accomplishments for now.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, the Heat have 4 SE division championships, 2 Eastern CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS AND 2 NBA finals championships. ....so maybe that is what Lebron meant and the mission has been accomplished...

Sadly, you might be right - We have learned over the past few days that these guys preach and accept mediocrity. 4 trips to the finals and only 2 titles is beyond mediocre.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earning two consecutive NBA championships and getting there 4 times-in-a-row is not mediocre by any stretch of the imagination Paolo. I think you might want to consider some of your comments as overkill and enjoy the fact that the Heat have earned their place in the elite of the NBA.

A lot of teams talk trash. I think as a Heat fan, Paolo, you might want to celebrate their recent accomplishments for now.

I have enjoyed and given them the credit they deserved for their two titles - but that wont take away from me bashing them as they deserve to be for the two failures (once vs Dallas and now Spurs) you dont like it? oh well. I am not hear to try to make friends or to have my comments like. In fact, I embrace the disagreements, etc .. Its great fuel.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O.K. Tough Guy. You obviously think that suggestions are for other people. That's fine. I am not interested in conversing with you any longer.