• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great game!

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both defenses are top notch, and this game had me worried all week. I'll admit the Cards got a break on the last play. That wasn't a first down, but I ain't gonna complain. I've seen these things go against the Cardinals all my life since the St. Louis days.

Any ways good game and you guys will be a tough team to beat in the playoffs for anyone. I really thought Detroit might be the best team in the NFC.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both defenses are top notch, and this game had me worried all week. I'll admit the Cards got a break on the last play. That wasn't a first down, but I ain't gonna complain. I've seen these things go against the Cardinals all my life since the St. Louis days.

Any ways good game and you guys will be a tough team to beat in the playoffs for anyone. I really thought Detroit might be the best team in the NFC.

They got every single call their way including 3 key plays which even Mike "doucebag" Pereira admitted the refs blew.

Total fix. Even if we came up with a big play I am sure it would have been called back. No way Lions were going to be allowed to win.

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will tip my hat here and say thanks for not being condescending but we need some time here because fuck refs

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The calls were pretty brutal, but there is no guarantee that the Lions were destined to score and make a 2pt conversion.

The better team won, congratulations. I'd take my chances on neutral ground with even officiating.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The calls were pretty brutal, but there is no guarantee that the Lions were destined to score and make a 2pt conversion.

The better team won, congratulations. I'd take my chances on neutral ground with even officiating.

Yea, the refs calls sucked ass yesterday but the Lions had plenty of opportunities. This is not due to the refs. This is on the offense. Specifically the O line, and the play calling.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with these guys- there were two or three horrible calls that really put us behind the 8-ball, but our offense sucked something awful yesterday.

I can't believe i'm saying this, but imagine if we had kept Linehan when we made our staffing changes? Last year's offense with this year's defense and we'd be either 9-1, or undefeated so far this year...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe i'm saying this, but imagine if we had kept Linehan when we made our staffing changes? Last year's offense with this year's defense and we'd be either 9-1, or undefeated so far this year...

Not sure who has put the clamps on Stafford? Linehan might not equate to more wins with Stafford playing his old style. I love throw aways and better decision this year from Matt, if it is Caldwell's doing not sure Linehan's style would be the answer.

No kicker early on squashes undefeated IMO. Would of been nice to see some more passes yesterday though. That for sure would have happened with Scotty.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Ebron did have a 1st down at the 9 and we should have had the ball at mid-field instead of our own 1 on the punt. I'd have to look at Fitz's late game 1st down call again. But even if all 3 go our way there's no guarantee we score a single point more than we did and pretty unlikely we score enough more to win the game.