• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great Game

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in attendance yesterday and it was the best game I ever been to in my life. The good: RG3 played great yesterday. Running and throwing he was on today. Despite crucial 3rd down drops two by Moss and one by Hankerson in the 4th qtr, and one by Garcon in t he 1st qtr. RG3 battles back from the 1st qtr INT to play his best game of the year. I was very impressed. Reed has become a stud and should be a go to guy in this offense.

The defense was great in the first half but just ok in the 2nd half. I thought Hall played great and when we lost Dougherty our safties were never the same. Merrri had an awful game. As usual Kerrigan and Rak stepped up today. The backup Qb did give them fits with his running.

Special Teams was awful today. I just don't get why they kept kicking to Hester. We have no return game Morgan is awful. Our coverage is just bad. Something has to change. We got lucky the onside kick that was recovered by the Bears was an offsides call on the Bears. Some Redskin had it in his hands but dropped it. Huge play in the game. I didn't get who it was.

Huge win. I hope it continues.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also was at the game and it was a great game. I wouldn't say RG3 played great, but he is improving every game. His TD to Robinson was lucky. He threw into double coverage and both defenders fell down. That should have been an INT. He is also still locking in on his first read and telegraphing some throws. He is by far an better QB out of the pocket than in it. Don't understand why they insist in keeping him in the pocket when defenses are showing 7 and 8 man fronts with 5-6 blitzing. He also had a couple of broken plays where he turned the wrong way. He has done this in every game. He never did this last year. This is curious. Don't know if its a communication problem or an preparation problem, but it is all on him as you can see the entire rest of the offense goes in one direction and he turns in the other.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His WR's let him down today on crucial 3rd downs. I like the aggressive approach on the Robinson TD. Even if the safety didn't fall down it would have been a jump ball. Where are your seats jy19? Im from RI and I fly down once a year for a game. My buddy hooked me up with lower suite level on the 20 yardline visitors side. Never watched a game from a luxury box before. It was awesome.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was also in a box, in the endzone where Robinson scored his TD. Great seats. Can see every play develop. Can also see every mistake develop. Our interior OL gets blown back on almost every play now. That's the D scheme against us. Max pressure right up the middle. I was amazed the number of times Morris got hit 4 yds deep just after taking the hand off. I'm beginning to believe that new C/G are more important than RT going into next year's offseason.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm beginning to believe that new C/G are more important than RT going into next year's offseason.

Outside of LT - they need the O-line help anywhere they can get it. Just imagine this offense with a few more stud O-lineman (don't necessarily have to be 1st round picks or big name FAs).

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win is a win! I'm not optimistic for next week however. Denver should hang 50 on them and I don't think the skins can keep up. Gotta get pressure on manning and hit him repeatedly to have any chance.
If they kick 1 stinkin ball to Holliday I might throw something into the tv because this group on ST is a trainwreck and for the love of god get Morgan off kickoffs. Has he ever broken the 15 yard line?

It will take some luck and a def score and no ST TD allowed for them to stay in the game.