• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great game and congratulations

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a heartbreaking loss for us, but the bottom line is our secondary and Kaepernick made some very critical errors at key times and you guys did not. That's why you're moving on.
I won't get into the whole Sherman thing, I'm sure you guys have a different perspective on it than I do so I'll leave it alone.

Cheers.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey man, I look forward to seeing the chess pieces move this offseason. I hope you guys are able to keep the good parts of your roster in tact and pay everyone. I don't want to see this rivalry die because of the salary cap; I expect our teams to trade shots for years to come.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a heartbreaking loss for us, but the bottom line is our secondary and Kaepernick made some very critical errors at key times and you guys did not. That's why you're moving on.
I won't get into the whole Sherman thing, I'm sure you guys have a different perspective on it than I do so I'll leave it alone.

Cheers.

Glad to see most of your base not blaming the refs and the bad calls. It was a hard fought game by two warriors that were battle tested and ready to go to war. Fitting that it came down to the last few seconds of the game and I'm sure it won't be the last such finish in coming years.

:suds:

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see most of your base not blaming the refs and the bad calls. It was a hard fought game by two warriors that were battle tested and ready to go to war. Fitting that it came down to the last few seconds of the game and I'm sure it won't be the last such finish in coming years.

:suds:

I think that there were two obviously horrible calls; the Bowman fumble recovery -- but that didn't matter because you guys gave it right back, and the roughing the kicker that even Mike Pereira said should have been a 15 yd penalty and a first down. I think looking at a cause for a loss is weird, because there were so many other things in control of the team that had they not happened we would have won. So no, had the 49ers played a perfect game except for those calls then people would probably be blaming the refs, but they had their chances.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that there were two obviously horrible calls; the Bowman fumble recovery -- but that didn't matter because you guys gave it right back, and the roughing the kicker that even Mike Pereira said should have been a 15 yd penalty and a first down. I think looking at a cause for a loss is weird, because there were so many other things in control of the team that had they not happened we would have won. So no, had the 49ers played a perfect game except for those calls then people would probably be blaming the refs, but they had their chances.

Remember though, you guys think that Pereira is a joke. Here's what he said about the Brooks/Brees hit.

"Clearly a foul in New Orleans - that was a blow to the neck."

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really love your city. Congrats to the Seahawks for winning.

But Seahawks were cheating (totally kidding).

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really love your city. Congrats to the Seahawks for winning.

But Seahawks were cheating (totally kidding).

It's ok, that's how they're coached to play.

Thanks man. Good luck in the offseason and draft.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cheers.

GG man… Helluva battle out there… Definitely the 2 best defenses in football I can say that with confidence..

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good game...a great player made a great play at the end of the game...good luck in the bowl..i will be rooting against you..:L