• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GREAT fights on HBO next couple weeks

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was never much of a boxing fan, but have gotten into it over the past year or so because of some of these excellent and entertaining fighters that HBO has featured. In the next few weeks a few of them are pairing up and should be great matches:

Saturday October 12
Juan Manuel Marquez (55 W 6 L 1 D 40 KOs) vs Timothy Bradley (30 W 0 L 0 D 12 KOs) -WBO welterweight title

Saturday October 19
Mike Alvarado (34 W 1 L 0 D 23 KOs) vs Ruslan Provodnikov (22 W 2 L 0 D 15 KOs) -WBO light welterweight title

Saturday November 2
Curtis Stevens (25 W 3 L 0 D 18 KOs) vs Gennady Golovkin (27 W 0 L 0 D 24 KOs) -middleweight

I don't know all that much about the first fight, other than that its the most anticipated of the 3. Bradley has a reputation of less-than-exciting fighter, but his match against Provodnikov was insane so he could be interesting.

Alvarado and Provodnikov put on two of the most amazing fights you'll see in the past year against other opponents, both know the fans like seeing a war, and the matchup should be nonstop fireworks.

On the other hand, Golovkin is kind of a steamroller, and that match won't be as interesting as the other, but worth watching just to see his dominance.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never much of a boxing fan, but have gotten into it over the past year or so because of some of these excellent and entertaining fighters that HBO has featured. In the next few weeks a few of them are pairing up and should be great matches:

I don't know all that much about the first fight, other than that its the most anticipated of the 3. Bradley has a reputation of less-than-exciting fighter, but his match against Provodnikov was insane so he could be interesting.

Alvarado and Provodnikov put on two of the most amazing fights you'll see in the past year against other opponents, both know the fans like seeing a war, and the matchup should be nonstop fireworks.

On the other hand, Golovkin is kind of a steamroller, and that match won't be as interesting as the other, but worth watching just to see his dominance.
I hope triple G mows through his opponent & gets a shot at one of the upper tier fighters. They cant ignore him forever........ or can they?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Bradley fight was better than Canelo/Mayweather