• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Got banned over on Rivals

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. They all came and that tard was the only one who stayed.

We haven't been fucked so hard since we lost the best USC fan.
There’s been a good USC fan?
994306c9b4ccc064b4b9276c329e0520.gif

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TF12 is pretty cool, but I'm sure 4down was talking about RoboticDreams

Yeah, and that was right about the time Thumper showed up.

Worst trade ever.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post OP.

We need a little politics in all the forums.

Just like we need it on ESPN and from roided up ghetto whores with athletic skills during the national anthem.

Just like we need it from wannabe baby rapist comedians on Twitter.

Just like we need actor whores to tell us what to think.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post OP.

We need a little politics in all the forums.

Just like we need it on ESPN and from roided up ghetto whores with athletic skills during the national anthem.

Just like we need it from wannabe baby rapist comedians on Twitter.

Just like we need actor whores to tell us what to think.

Just like I need a hole in my head.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tf12 wouldn't be too bad if he wasn't delusional about the playoffs.

Heh...It's the true national past time: bitching about what some select group of voters should have done

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn y'all are hard on ol AG. I like the guy. At least I know where he stands ... he likes Washington football and that coach of theirs ... that Peterpuffer guy. Now with that said, I do not venture into the political forum here, it's complete trash. And if I did, it would probably change my opinion about a lot of you. Do yourselves a favor and just steer clear of that fucking forum and talking politics, in general, online. Really makes no fucking sense to me. No one online is going to change their political stance because of something you posted. That's some asinine dumbassery right there. And yes, I know that last statement was redundant.

:suds:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yea ... what happened to this Stocdic guy? Yall scared him, didn't you? Bunch of fucking bullies!

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn y'all are hard on ol AG. I like the guy. At least I know where he stands ... he likes Washington football and that coach of theirs ... that Peterpuffer guy. Now with that said, I do not venture into the political forum here, it's complete trash. And if I did, it would probably change my opinion about a lot of you. Do yourselves a favor and just steer clear of that fucking forum and talking politics, in general, online. Really makes no fucking sense to me. No one online is going to change their political stance because of something you posted. That's some asinine dumbassery right there. And yes, I know that last statement was redundant.

Is he a Washington fan though? He is so over the top it questions his fandom. Plus him making fun of someone having the Husky mascot as their avy.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he a Washington fan though? He is so over the top it questions his fandom. Plus him making fun of someone having the Husky mascot as their avy.
I'm ok with being over the top. It's better than having the Droider syndrome.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yea ... what happened to this Stocdic guy? Yall scared him, didn't you? Bunch of fucking bullies!
Must have kissed and made up with the staff at Rivals and got his seat back? :noidea:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And that's where you should have ended that post. ^^

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ok with being over the top. It's better than having the Droider syndrome.
Hey it is not easy cheering for 97 different teams!! It has taken him YEARS of practice and failure to find those teams to cheer for! And hell after a bad year you have to drop a team and add a new one!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey it is not easy cheering for 97 different teams!! It has taken him YEARS of practice and failure to find those teams to cheer for! And hell after a bad year you have to drop a team and add a new one!
I don't know how you spend time on a sport's message board and not have any heart. NONE. What's the point?

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You forgot how much he loves Oregon and Texas. And the fact he makes the absolute dumbest troll threads you could possibly think of. Some even make Droider seem smart. Other than that, your right. :suds:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot how much he loves Oregon and Texas. And the fact he makes the absolute dumbest troll threads you could possibly think of. Some even make Droider seem smart. Other than that, your right. :suds:
He also has a hardon for Nebraska.