• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gore will have a great season

taughtmepatience

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to watch Iupati pulling on the power run and blowing up defensive ends and outside linebackers. The biggest benefactor of Harbaugh's hiring will be Gore... he'll no longer have to plow straight ahead into eight and nine man boxes. Gore will have a monster season with a patient style, vision and burst to the hole. I'm imagining a faster, more powerful Gerhart.

I think (in the regular season) Kap will get a couple of plays a game to run the read option, and Gore will hopefully break some big runs from the formation.

I'm worried about the secondary and their ability to limit big plays on third and long. Hopefully Fangio will dial up some blitzes to get more qb pressure... Manusky was a bit too conservative for me.

Overall prediction for the year... 8-8. It cannot be over-emphasized how much better Harbaugh will be than singletary. I'm a huge USC fan, and I had the opportunity to watch Harbaugh dominate our teams with much inferior talent, but superior game planning.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I saved my 50th post for my favorite player Gore. Frank's gonna be back on track this year!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I can't wait to watch Iupati pulling on the power run and blowing up defensive ends and outside linebackers. The biggest benefactor of Harbaugh's hiring will be Gore... he'll no longer have to plow straight ahead into eight and nine man boxes. Gore will have a monster season with a patient style, vision and burst to the hole. I'm imagining a faster, more powerful Gerhart.

I think (in the regular season) Kap will get a couple of plays a game to run the read option, and Gore will hopefully break some big runs from the formation.

I'm worried about the secondary and their ability to limit big plays on third and long. Hopefully Fangio will dial up some blitzes to get more qb pressure... Manusky was a bit too conservative for me.

Overall prediction for the year... 8-8. It cannot be over-emphasized how much better Harbaugh will be than singletary. I'm a huge USC fan, and I had the opportunity to watch Harbaugh dominate our teams with much inferior talent, but superior game planning.

Great Synopsis, I could live with all of that and I do think you are right about Gore having a huge season