• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Goran Dragic wants to stay in Miami, has formed good partnership with Wade

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good article for the fucking idiot on this board who constantly claimed that Goran would want to leave Miami for stupid ass reasons

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Article means shit. Guys always say that kind of stuff. Lebron said he couldn't see himself playing anywhere but Miami.

Wake me up when he resigns.

I stopped believing anything a player who was about to be a FA say about 15 years ag because they lie a lot

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Article means shit. Guys always say that kind of stuff. Lebron said he couldn't see himself playing anywhere but Miami.

Wake me up when he resigns.

I stopped believing anything a player who was about to be a FA say about 15 years ag because they lie a lot

I underestimated Goran's business acumen. The Heat can offer him 5 years and the max with no state income taxes. The fact that he is considering other options leads me to believe the Heat may not be offerring him the max or that he still hesitates even with all that additional cash because Paula is a fan of the Heat and Spolestra is still the coach.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK, I strongly agree with you - The only difference in some of these cases is the character of the players - As good as THAT guy who went back to that lousy organization who shit on him is, that doesnt necessarily mean they are the best of people - thats not to say THAT guy is a low character guy, far from the truth - But having left his home town team the way he did the first time, and then rejoined them after all the backlash really isnt something to really praise a guy about.

Goran and most of the guys who finished the season on our roster are nothing like THAT guy are higher character guys. Point is, maybe not at 100 percent, the word of Goran is easier to believe than THAT guy and players like him who think they are bigger than the team, and the game itself.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Goran is going where the money is.

Agreed. It does seem that way and Miami can offer him the most. Goran did not leave you guys in the best of ways either after making derogatory comments about the franchise. However, he did allow your organization to get something in return so he did not harm the franchise.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. It does seem that way and Miami can offer him the most. Goran did not leave you guys in the best of ways either after making derogatory comments about the franchise. However, he did allow your organization to get something in return so he did not harm the franchise.

You're making ridiculous assumptions when contracts talks have not even begun. They won't begin until Goran actually opts out

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You're making ridiculous assumptions when contracts talks have not even begun. They won't begin until Goran actually opts out

What ridiculous assumptions? Can you not read? All I said was that Goran did not leave the Suns high and dry. He made comments about the Suns that were not too kind, but they traded him to the Heat for two first rounders. That is all I was referring to.

As I hear and read more, it seems obvious, he will stay with Miami if he gets 5 years and the money.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What ridiculous assumptions? Can you not read? All I said was that Goran did not leave the Suns high and dry. He made comments about the Suns that were not too kind, but they traded him to the Heat for two first rounders. That is all I was referring to.

As I hear and read more, it seems obvious, he will stay with Miami if he gets 5 years and the money.

Didn't you say this or did your twin hijack your account? "The Heat can offer him 5 years and the max with no state income taxes. The fact that he is considering other options leads me to believe the Heat may not be offerring him the max"

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Didn't you say this or did your twin hijack your account? "The Heat can offer him 5 years and the max with no state income taxes. The fact that he is considering other options leads me to believe the Heat may not be offerring him the max"

Fair enough. I thought you were referring to my specific post in reply to the Suns fan. Pure speculation on my part. All I am saying is that if he wants to be here like he says and the Heat give him 5 years and the max, then not sure what the issue would be in terms of the hedging other than posturing. We shall see. Sports boards are for speculation. The rest is just busting Paolo's chops.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. I thought you were referring to my specific post in reply to the Suns fan. Pure speculation on my part. All I am saying is that if he wants to be here like he says and the Heat give him 5 years and the max, then not sure what the issue would be in terms of the hedging other than posturing. We shall see. Sports boards are for speculation. The rest is just busting Paolo's chops.

I'm pretty sure we offer him the max on July 1st unless Pat really think he can get Durant to come here which we both know isn't happening. There is no other FA next summer that I think we want.

We should have a really solid roster next year if we get our top 10 pick and Goran re-signs

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm pretty sure we offer him the max on July 1st unless Pat really think he can get Durant to come here which we both know isn't happening. There is no other FA next summer that I think we want.

We should have a really solid roster next year if we get our top 10 pick and Goran re-signs

I agree with you. If we can teach Hassan to pass and if Wade, Bosh, and McBob's health holds up, then we could be formidable with a top 10 pick. Still not sure what happens with Deng. He was so inconsistent last year, but would like to see him with the full roster as he is a heck of a defensive player.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've given up on the Durant pipe dream (actually, never believed it). Miami needs to work with Goran. It's going to be interesting how this all turns out. After the whole Lebron saga, I've approached free agency with a pessimistic attitude.