• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Goodwin Signs!

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Only $4 million is guaranteed so sounds like we can cut him after the season if he's crap. Kreutz is older and his play was awful last season according Pro Football Focus. I think we got the better option in Goodwin.

Speaking of PFF, it appears Goodwin was all over the place lately. Up and down. Very little consistency from what I can gather. Not that it's very concerning because I don't know the reasons for that consistency or if they were things that will or are likely to transfer over to SF.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think they rated him at slightly below average. Evans did bad last season too I think.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Niners find a center
8:44AM ET
San Francisco 49ers

After losing David Baas to the New York Giants last week, the San Francisco 49ers toyed with some internal ideas regarding filling the void at center, but instead they've found another option in the free agent market.

According to ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter, the Niners have reached a 3-year agreement with Jonathan Goodwin, formerly of the New Orleans Saints. The deal is for $10.9 million, only $4 million of which is guaranteed.

- Tim Kavanagh

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think just the experience to the young line should be a good addition. Also, a vet center is probably going to turn out better than any internal position flops we were trying to do.