• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good win against Tampa

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Don't know if anyone saw it's gotten kinda quiet on here lately but a good solid win against Tampa yesterday. Penguins next, obviously gonna be difficult but we're finding a way to win more often now and as unlikely as it is we'll squeeze into the playoffs 9 points back with a game in hand who knows.

Also good news if you haven't heard yet although i'm sure you guys have or you've probably talked about it, Parise is skating lightly again. First time in a while so will take time to build up the leg strength again but a good sign. Don't see him featuring much this season still but please please please resign him.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, we looked pretty lifeless in the 2nd but still managed to come back. Two guys that played great and have been playing great are Kovy and Tallinder. Stamkos got roughed up pretty early and was a non-factor after that. Marty also kept us in it in the 2nd with some phenomenal saves.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win indeed, thank you. :D

DevFan60

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Jeff - this win is also good for Bruins. You owe us one.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll put a hurtin on the Sabres for you on the 10th. We dont play the Canes anymore.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't lie, if the Devils don't make it, the Bruins will be my fallback team to root for. Love their jerseys, they're an original 6 team, and I love the team that they have assembled this year. It all comes down to Timmy T because I think the rest of the team is built for the playoffs.

$auce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It was a really good win for us. I think we played an excellent 60 minutes of hockey. What I like the most was the 16 shots allowed and our defenders did a great job blocking shots and had great sticks breaking up rushes. Anytime you can shut down a potent offense like that and only allow a handful of scoring chances you are going to win.

I would still like to see more scoring chances on the offensive end. Kovy was simply amazing.... I cant even put into words how good hes playing.

Wanted to know if anyone else feels this way but I thnik our second line is dead in the water. The last couple of games they haven't been poducing many scoring chances. Don't get me wrong they are playing well defensivley and get good control in the ofensive zone but they havent had many good chances and the few they do get they cant capitalze. Hopefully just a bad stretch because if were gonna make this run mean something that line needs to starty burrying the puck in the net!

DevFan60

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately for me to say that Palmieri doesn't fit Kovy-Zajac line. Ilya set up so many chances with excellent open ice passes and Palmieri was not able to put it in the net. Guy needs to work a lot on his shooting. But this is my personal opinion. What do you think guys?

$auce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Unfortunately for me to say that Palmieri doesn't fit Kovy-Zajac line. Ilya set up so many chances with excellent open ice passes and Palmieri was not able to put it in the net. Guy needs to work a lot on his shooting. But this is my personal opinion. What do you think guys?

IMO they are playing really well together. His offensive game outside the circle isnt as polished as I would like but the kid is 21. He works on this line because Kovy will get hard shot on net that will produce rebounds and Palmeri can get into those areas and put those pucks in the net. Also Zajac is great along the boards and net and can get the puck to him in those areas. Thats why he works so well.

But you are right. His stickhandling and shooting is not where it needs to be if he wants to continue playing on the first line. Remeber Parise is starting to skate and even though he wont be back this season (95% chance he wont play) Palemri is just keeping that spot warm for him.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers look like they're gonna lose buff and Carolina I'm not sure what the score is but next game is huge. Must win. Well bee,lookin at a tiny gap

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kovy really took over that 3rd period.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me its a given it should go to zach, but kovy is making a serious case for captaincy consideration

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes played his way in to earning that A thats for sure, but the C should go to Parise.

DevFan60

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is for sure the reason Devils are winning. I would like to see other guys scoring more often. We are still too low on scoring.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm curious, who do you think would fit best on that wing? Although they haven't produced a ton, I don't want to break up the 2nd line. I don't know if Tedenby or JJ are capable of playing in that spot yet either. He may have to stay there by default.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
To me its a given it should go to zach, but kovy is making a serious case for captaincy consideration

Agreed and F, that. ZPar is the captain of this team no matter what happens. Kovy and Elias should get their As and that's the way it should be.