• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good times in Houston...

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CP3 and the Rockets are denying these rumors

Of course they are. Are they also denying that CP3 and Harden didn’t speak to each other the last 2 months of the season?

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve got a guess who’s the more immature one here.
ChrisPaulStateFarmCliff.png

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors ruined another franchise. 2x for CP3, LOL.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they are. Are they also denying that CP3 and Harden didn’t speak to each other the last 2 months of the season?

Yeah, they pretty much have to try to make it sound like there is no rift and that Paul doesn't want to be traded just in case they're stuck with each other for next season. It might be hard to believe, but maybe no team will accept trade for Chris Paul.

It might also be that Morey and Paul are being clever with their words. Morey says that Chris Paul hasn't asked for a trade. If Paul told him to trade him instead of asking, then Morey is technically correct that Paul hasn't asked for a trade. If that's what's going on, then Paul would be technically correct that it is news to him that he asked for a trade.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all has to do with CP3's kitchen being destroyed by Harden...
It was all a predesigned conspiracy out of CP3... He invited Harden and his girlfriend to use (and watch) his house for the weekend, then called the electrician to shortcut his toster and made it all look like it was Harden that blew his kitchen up...

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they pretty much have to try to make it sound like there is no rift and that Paul doesn't want to be traded just in case they're stuck with each other for next season. It might be hard to believe, but maybe no team will accept trade for Chris Paul.

It might also be that Morey and Paul are being clever with their words. Morey says that Chris Paul hasn't asked for a trade. If Paul told him to trade him instead of asking, then Morey is technically correct that Paul hasn't asked for a trade. If that's what's going on, then Paul would be technically correct that it is news to him that he asked for a trade.

Interesting (and a bit revealing) what hasn’t been denied... Harden telling the team to choose one or the other.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting (and a bit revealing) what hasn’t been denied... Harden telling the team to choose one or the other.

Yeah, good point. It's probably all for the best for the Rockets if they can find someone to take Chris Paul.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, good point. It's probably all for the best for the Rockets if they can find someone to take Chris Paul.

Then again... maybe they can rid themselves of a locker room cancer and get something of value in return.

But I’m not a fan of Harden and his game so I might be the wrong person to toss that option out there.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then again... maybe they can rid themselves of a locker room cancer and get something of value in return.

But I’m not a fan of Harden and his game so I might be the wrong person to toss that option out there.

Yeah, I guess now is the time to sell high if you want to do a franchise reboot. I imagine the Rockets would get a huge haul if they traded Harden. It would be tough to win over the Rockets fan base on this course of action, though. Many Rockets fans regret that the team gave a huge contract to Paul and are ready to drive Chris Paul to the airport themselves in the event of a trade.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I guess now is the time to sell high if you want to do a franchise reboot. I imagine the Rockets would get a huge haul if they traded Harden. It would be tough to win over the Rockets fan base on this course of action, though. Many Rockets fans regret that the team gave a huge contract to Paul and are ready to drive Chris Paul to the airport themselves in the event of a trade.

Well, as someone who openly roots against any and all sports teams from Choke City, I hope they keep Harden. Because they aren’t winning shit with him as the focal point of that team.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, as someone who openly roots against any and all sports teams from Choke City, I hope they keep Harden. Because they aren’t winning shit with him as the focal point of that team.

I go back and forth on Harden. The guy's truly a dynamo. He's exceeded Curry in his ability to create three-point shots for himself. His step back 3 is one of the deadliest weapons in the NBA. Curry creates three point looks for himself, but something like 2/3 of his three-point attempts are catch and shoot.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, though Morey and Paul have denied it, I don't think that James Harden has said anything yet to refute these reports.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go back and forth on Harden. The guy's truly a dynamo. He's exceeded Curry in his ability to create three-point shots for himself. His step back 3 is one of the deadliest weapons in the NBA. Curry creates three point looks for himself, but something like 2/3 of his three-point attempts are catch and shoot.

No argument with his offense. It’s his mentality and need to be the focus on the court I have issue with. He simply does not make the players around him better.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Paul contract will be very hard to move. Got to think the Rockets have to give up someone else to trade Paul.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

makes TWO of us...

absolutely hate Harden's game...