• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Game!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably could and he just might..but it would be in his own best interest to take less, like a Tom Brady. ARod can't do it on his own, IMO that means no one can
Wont get an argument from me. Unfortunately not to many players will ever do what Brady has done.
I know the QB position is overpaid, I know we will over pay.
Doesnt mean it is the wrong thing to do however. We know what we are getting with Dak. We would overpay for a retread as well. Only way out of overpaying nowadays is to go with the unknown on a rookie Contract. At this point. That wont happen.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wont get an argument from me. Unfortunately not to many players will ever do what Brady has done.
I know the QB position is overpaid, I know we will over pay.
Doesnt mean it is the wrong thing to do however. We know what we are getting with Dak. We would overpay for a retread as well. Only way out of overpaying nowadays is to go with the unknown on a rookie Contract. At this point. That wont happen.
I agree, even if we have to pay $30, it's not the end of the world. It might mean we don't get to keep a Jaylon Smith or maybe a Byron Jones(I know that sucks ass, but that's where that extra $8-10 would come in handy), but with Dak's work ethic, he could easily clean up the few area's he still struggles with. Reading a D quicker can be fixed. Throwing it away can be taught. Setting your feet on deep throws will come. If he does clean all that up, which he should, he is a top 5-6 guy

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really proud of Dak. Did a great job of getting the ball out tonight. Really should have been PI on the pick he threw, I thought this was easily his best all around game of the season. Impressive

Definite PI on Wright, officiating was bad both ways once again but probably 70/30 vs Dallas

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job Dallas. I thought we were going to win this game but your team played better and won it fair and square.
Glad the refs didn't decide it for us. Good job by that crew as well.
Good luck going forward!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good game. I thought the play of the game was the 3rd and 1 before half. Zeke broke it for about 50. I thought we might get a FG there but that turned it into a TD.
Hard game to play w/o a K. I thought we screwed up after the Zeke TD. It was 16-14. I thought we should have gone for 2 there. You weren’t going to kick a FG.
It got a little weird to figure out what we should do with no kicker. I guess there was always the chance that with no time on the clock and from around the 20 they try a FG (even if 50/50) instead of going for the end zone with like a 10% chance?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really proud of Dak. Did a great job of getting the ball out tonight. Really should have been PI on the pick he threw, I thought this was easily his best all around game of the season. Impressive
It seems like we are saying that a lot lately. Guys been fantastic down the stretch

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He finally stepped up and delivered at crunch time.
Finally??? Guess who has the most game winning drives in his first 3 years in the history of the NFL?

I'll give you 3 guesses...

here's a hint it isn't your buddy Aaron Rodgers that you always post about on the NFL Board

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally??? Guess who has the most game winning drives in his first 3 years in the history of the NFL?

I'll give you 3 guesses...

here's a hint it isn't your buddy Aaron Rodgers that you always post about on the NFL Board
is it the AMV..... oh wait. We are talking clutch drives when it matters most.

Dak "F:censored:ing" Prescott!!!