• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good game guys, congrats on the win

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean Mr. Facts?

2012 and preseason games will be his story from here on out for this season

His facts are just a bunch of BS thrown onto the wall. He hopes that at least one will come out true.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have a problem with shark....

I respect he showed up to eat his crow.

He can actually talk football... whether you agree with what he says or not is a different story.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have a problem with shark....

I respect he showed up to eat his crow.

He can actually talk football... whether you agree with what he says or not is a different story.

I've known shark for several years and his mouth overloaded his ass after 10-6 last year. He poked his stick with the best of um. Shark is a stand up guy BUT remains a poster child to what I've come to know as MOST redskin fans.

actual football talk is up to the beholder I guess. I tend to not buy to much into opinions based on media opinions just read. AND I've never warmed to a person who constantly told me all summer what I thought on the stated topics. Sorry....I never feared this next 10 years of RG3 and constantly pointed out that football is more than a QB. I didn't see this oline as butt ugly to the redskins oline and I always questioned the redskins defense. BUT MOSTLY....I didn't think the redskins had arrived because of ONE season.

Look back in july and august at the smack talk thread. Shark had a field day and assumed out his ass.
COULD BE A LONG SEASON FOR SOMEBODY

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and ....a stand up guy doesn't hide the moment his team is 0-2

the redskin fans deserve everything they get after all the shit they talked about the next ten years.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and ....a stand up guy doesn't hide the moment his team is 0-2

the redskin fans deserve everything they get after all the shit they talked about the next ten years.

I tried to TOLD them Fish Eyed Fools that a Catfish doesn't turn into a Shark over night, no pun intended....