• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good game guys, congrats on the win

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO excuses from me on this one. Dallas handled it, RG3 looked like he was doing a McNabb impersonation. Some one tell fordman to get me my Avatar.

Side note, I was actually impressed with Jerry World. But $350 for airfare, plus hotel tickets, rental car and watching the Skins suck again.. Im a little sensitive this morning. :L

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't you be sporting a new avi by now?
Ford posted your avi on the avi bet thread. It's kind of tame if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO excuses from me on this one. Dallas handled it, RG3 looked like he was doing a McNabb impersonation. Some one tell fordman to get me my Avatar.

Side note, I was actually impressed with Jerry World. But $350 for airfare, plus hotel tickets, rental car and watching the Skins suck again.. Im a little sensitive this morning. :L

Atleast ya showed up to eat your crow .... I respect that

HAHAHA I got a facebook page full of redskin fans that wont even speak to me today :D

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HAHAHA I got a facebook page full of redskin fans that wont even speak to me today :D

Well with the way you beat them down before the game they have to fear the hay makers you'll be throwing after the win. I wouldn't be surprised if your friends list shrunk a little today.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
depth is clearly the cowboys problem.
Can't believe Dallas signed an old guard who didn't play football last season.

and to think Dallas fans were ready to throw the injury card again should the unthinkable happen last night. Everything will be better once Washington runs off another 7 straight wins THIS season.
10-6?
9-7?
8-8?
7-9?

surely not 6-10 like a Dallas fan said in July.......you and BIZ had a field day with that one
shout out to bovey, wherever he is.....

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with the way you beat them down before the game they have to fear the hay makers you'll be throwing after the win. I wouldn't be surprised if your friends list shrunk a little today.

I thought it would be like that .... but other than the ones I deleted for posting political bullshit while I was trying to enjoy my football day ... it actually grew by a few HAHAHA

LMAO I'm actually surprised it didn't get nasty on there ..... but we scored first ... Silenced the crowd HAHAHAA

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it would be like that .... but other than the ones I deleted for posting political bullshit while I was trying to enjoy my football day ... it actually grew by a few HAHAHA

LMAO I'm actually surprised it didn't get nasty on there ..... but we scored first ... Silenced the crowd HAHAHAA

LOL I saw the no politics during football post. Didn't know you axed a few over it.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't respect it because the only reason anyone would have to eat crow in the first place is from talking out of their ass. I would respect him more if he said "Fuck Dallas" and stuck to his guns about his position on where these two teams are as franchises. Had the Redskins won, I still would say the same thing I've been saying all year. They were fluke garbage last year and aren't clearly a better team than the Cowboys like so many media pundits and Redskin fans thought before this year and were lucky the Cowboys had so many key injuries last year. Hell, they got lucky AGAIN last night with Ware and Murray out and still lost by two TDs.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I saw the no politics during football post. Didn't know you axed a few over it.

yeah I dont play that shit man ... Cowboys Redskins is one of the biggest days of the year around here. (Obviously for me because I live in Skins territory)

I was full on with shit talking.... but nah .... I thought it was pretty fucked up for people to post that shit yesterday.... I mean fuck see it every day anyway with the government shutdown.

Unlike some on here .... I actually enjoy watching football.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't respect it because the only reason anyone would have to eat crow in the first place is from talking out of their ass. I would respect him more if he said "Fuck Dallas" and stuck to his guns about his position on where these two teams are as franchises. Had the Redskins won, I still would say the same thing I've been saying all year. They were fluke garbage last year and aren't clearly a better team than the Cowboys like so many media pundits and Redskin fans thought before this year and were lucky the Cowboys had so many key injuries last year. Hell, they got lucky AGAIN last night with Ware and Murray out and still lost by two TDs.

You and me Earl
All summer long it was the next 10 years.

BOY....did these guys assume and talk shit

nothing is decided but my 6 win prediction remains in play

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and me Earl
All summer long it was the next 10 years.

BOY....did these guys assume and talk shit

nothing is decided but my 6 win prediction remains in play

Given Washington's schedule and based on their play now, 6 wins might have been generous.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't you be sporting a new avi by now?
Ford posted your avi on the avi bet thread. It's kind of tame if you ask me.

Yeah, it's tame but will hurt for him to have to sport.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given Washington's schedule and based on their play now, 6 wins might have been generous.

you kidding?
Washington fans have us right where they want us. They think they won 2 of 3 phases last night.
anytime now.....7 straight wins and eastern division. This is only year 2 of 10.

Washington - 2012 Eastern Division Champs!

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy the win Earl! Jeez does nothing make you happy. Dallas won enjoy your week.

Now if this is what you want to hear, Fuck Dallas! They aren't much better than a pitiful skins team right now. Punt return for a TD and 2 TD drives of 4 yards and 15 yards. They had one sustained drive all night on a historically bad D. So in the words of Denny Green if you want to crown their ass crown em but realistically neither of our teams is doing shit this year playing the way their playing now.

Now go beat the eagles

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you kidding?
Washington fans have us right where they want us. They think they won 2 of 3 phases last night.
anytime now.....7 straight wins and eastern division. This is only year 2 of 10.

LMAO

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy the win Earl! Jeez does nothing make you happy. Dallas won enjoy your week.

Now if this is what you want to hear, Fuck Dallas! They aren't much better than a pitiful skins team right now. Punt return for a TD and 2 TD drives of 4 yards and 15 yards. They had one sustained drive all night on a historically bad D. So in the words of Denny Green if you want to crown their ass crown em but realistically neither of our teams is doing shit this year playing the way their playing now.

Now go beat the eagles

I'm enjoying the win, but I'm not kissing the OP feet because he eating crow after all the trash he talked.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you kidding?

Yepper's, we needed that win a whole hell of a lot more than they did. Just ask misty, he'll tell you this is true. :laugh3:

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm enjoying the win, but I'm not kissing the OP feet because he eating crow after all the trash he talked.
Well he's damned if he does or damned if he doesn't come on the board after the game.

Bigger man shows up IMO

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he's damned if he does or damned if he doesn't come on the board after the game.

Bigger man shows up IMO

Shark only sucking up like usual. A man sticks to his guns and never changes. Not talk trash, suck up, talk trash, rinse/repeat like Shark does.