• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good draft overall

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
19th overall - Anthony DeAngelo D - OHL, Sarnia
35th overall - Dominik Masin D - CZREP-JR, SLAVIA JR
57th overall - Johnathan MacLeod D - USA U-18, USHL
79th overall - Brayden Point C - WHL, Moose Jaw
119th overall - Ben Thomas D - WHL, Calgary
170th overall - Cristiano Digiacinto LW - OHL, Windsor
185th overall - Cameron Darcy C - QMJHL, Cape Breton

We have talked about DeAngelo and we all love his offensive upside from the blueline. I think he's a Dan Boyle 2.0

Masin (Machine), he is a MACHINE. I have a feeling he will be better than DeAngelo and one day I could see them paired together. He plays all situations, he's a leader, he's physical, he's tough, he reminds me a fellow Czech Radko Gudas but with more offensive upside.

MacLeod, plays a simple rugid, stay-at-home game. I think he could develop into a Stephane Robidas sort of player. A solid 2nd pairing dmen, plays a reliable steady which a physical edge.

Point, probably would of gone higher if a bit taller. Good vision, high level of skill and plays bigger than his measurable (5"10 - 160lbs), He reminds me of another bolt in Tyler Johnson although Point has got a physical aspect to his game as despite his skill game he is willing to drop the gloves. I think he'll turn out to be a gritty 3rd line two-way center.

Digiacinto, love the way this game plays, fly's around and hits everything in sight and fights, he's an agitator, think Zac Rinaldo.

Darcy, Al Murray think he could be the next Ondrej Palat and Al Murray knows quite a bit when it comes to scouting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of dmen, should be a solid team in the years to come. Good luck guys!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall a great draft for the Bolts! I am very happy to see them select D-men! It takes a while to get D-men playing in the NHL, so we need to be patient!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anthony DeAngelo could turn out to be the next version of dan boyle or mark barberio ? lets hope boyle!