• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good chance team name gets changed per report.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commies is the first thing that comes to mine when hearing thar name. DC is full of Commies. It's that mind set that forced the name change. I'm not from DC, thank God. So, I did not support the Redskins because of the city. I chose to support them because I have aways felt a strong connection to Native American culture. The new name is an insult to their past that honored it. Most people that are from the DC area would be angry if they moved to Kentucky or North Dakota. So yes, I feel betrayed by the team I once supported. If you are offended by me, mute me or ask that I be banned.

Just because it sounds like the name doesn’t mean it is close to meaning what you are claiming. The team name Commanders has nothing to do with communism.

DC is full of communism. You are correct.

The mind set does not mean it is the team’s fault. It would be the leagues’s. If you don’t think the league pushed the name change, then you are not realistic.

The Redskins team has had little to do with the culture since it was named. They could be named anything and be about the indians.

I am not offended…I just think you are a blow heart without a clue.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because it sounds like the name doesn’t mean it is close to meaning what you are claiming. The team name Commanders has nothing to do with communism.

DC is full of communism. You are correct.

The mind set does not mean it is the team’s fault. It would be the leagues’s. If you don’t think the league pushed the name change, then you are not realistic.

The Redskins team has had little to do with the culture since it was named. They could be named anything and be about the indians.

I am not offended…I just think you are a blow heart without a clue.
Who knew that the entire nation was communist? Hello comrades!!:pound::D

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC is not a fair representation of the country. The city is full of and run by unelected bureaucrats that do indeed lean much stronger towards Communisim than Democracy.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC is not a fair representation of the country. The city is full of and run by unelected bureaucrats that do indeed lean much stronger towards Communisim than Democracy.

There is more money to be made by the few in communist regimes.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your idiot opinion of what DC is full of has literally nothing to do with the name Snyder chose as a rebrand for what was his team, and you are a dumb motherfucker for thinking so.

You think of Commies when you read Commanders. Who gives a fuck?

Some navy folk think of authority figures or captains when they hear the wors Commanders. Also, who gives a fuck?

You dont like the name? Good for you. Dont support the team. Dont buy their merch like everybody else - including literally everybody else on this message board - INCLUDING ME.

Nobody cares.

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your idiot opinion of what DC is full of has literally nothing to do with the name Snyder chose as a rebrand for what was his team, and you are a dumb motherfucker for thinking so.

You think of Commies when you read Commanders. Who gives a fuck?

Some navy folk think of authority figures or captains when they hear the wors Commanders. Also, who gives a fuck?

You dont like the name? Good for you. Dont support the team. Dont buy their merch like everybody else - including literally everybody else on this message board - INCLUDING ME.

Nobody cares.
So sensitive

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sensitive.... I guess that means I have touch on the truth that your pretty little heart cannot bare.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree. The feather is a nice touch, but the name is still there and somis the bush league “W.” I dont believe it will sell.
won,t get my money.
Actually, I think of Commodes when I hear the name Commanders. I'd go back to Redskins to honor the Native Americans.
i agree,but it ain,t coming back.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are exactly zero unelected bureaucrats in the U.S. congress, and exactly zero in D.C. government. Seriously, where do you get this stuff?

Now with regards to "fair representation," we can talk about gerrymandering, and the outdated electoral college. Perhaps we'll agree on neither being necessary in 2024.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are exactly zero unelected bureaucrats in the U.S. congress, and exactly zero in D.C. government. Seriously, where do you get this stuff?

Now with regards to "fair representation," we can talk about gerrymandering, and the outdated electoral college. Perhaps we'll agree on neither being necessary in 2024.
Bureaucrats are littered throughout any govt agency used to implement our laws or oversee them ,the executive branch in which congress has a check and balance with. Same with the DC govt

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bureaucrats are littered throughout any govt agency used to implement our laws or oversee them ,the executive branch in which congress has a check and balance with. Same with the DC govt
Government agencies are not what we're discussing with respect to D.C., because on both the federal, state, county, city and town levels there are government agencies in each throughout the country. To be clear, this discussion began with government proper not extensions of the same and an insult to the non-affiliated population of the city as if they were one and the same.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:::::: snore ::::::

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Keim, t-shirt means nothing. Someone made it for Quinn. As of the pod they are not for sale. No ties to the team. Keim has heard nothing on a name change.