• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good chance team name gets changed per report.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my post wasn't directed at you and i mean that in a most kindly way possible.
Thank you. For the record I don't discuss politics or have a lot to say about my military service. We're all Americans. I'll shut up now.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. For the record I don't discuss politics or have a lot to say about my military service. We're all Americans. I'll shut up now.
All good. This should really be an exciting time talking about the team since we got rookie camp, OTA's, and then June Mini-camp before the dog days of just baseball on the calendar until August.

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing positive comes with the name Commanders. Just look at our "Commander" in Chief. An effin idiot who's either selling out our nation or taking a dump in his diaper. When I think now of "Commanders" I think of a woke military who care more about gender identity than building a war machine. Get the F away from politics and our rainbow military and go with a F animal who hunts, strikes and kills its prey and knows who the F it is.
due to virtually no sales in merchandisce,they basically must change the name to avoid losing money.i was a redskin fan till the end,but i,ll never buy anything commanders.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raise Hail....aka vigorously protest until our demands are met. Raise Hail until the name is changed.
Hail to the Redskins
To Hell with the Commies
Raise Hail for change

We get it. You don’t have to raise hell though. Simply state your case and don’t spend your money.

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get it. You don’t have to raise hell though. Simply state your case and don’t spend your money.
I get it. You support the Communist name. That is your right as it is my right to oppose it.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it. You support the Communist name. That is your right as it is my right to oppose it.

1- In what way is Commanders a communist name? Feel free to explain your point of view.

2- I do not like the team name and won’t buy any merchandise that says Commanders.

3- I still call them the Redskins because I am secure enough to not cry when things don’t go my way…unlike others.

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- In what way is Commanders a communist name? Feel free to explain your point of view.

2- I do not like the team name and won’t buy any merchandise that says Commanders.

3- I still call them the Redskins because I am secure enough to not cry when things don’t go my way…unlike others.
Commies is the first thing that comes to mine when hearing thar name. DC is full of Commies. It's that mind set that forced the name change. I'm not from DC, thank God. So, I did not support the Redskins because of the city. I chose to support them because I have aways felt a strong connection to Native American culture. The new name is an insult to their past that honored it. Most people that are from the DC area would be angry if they moved to Kentucky or North Dakota. So yes, I feel betrayed by the team I once supported. If you are offended by me, mute me or ask that I be banned.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commies is the first thing that comes to mine when hearing thar name. DC is full of Commies. It's that mind set that forced the name change. I'm not from DC, thank God. So, I did not support the Redskins because of the city. I chose to support them because I have aways felt a strong connection to Native American culture. The new name is an insult to their past that honored it. Most people that are from the DC area would be angry if they moved to Kentucky or North Dakota. So yes, I feel betrayed by the team I once supported. If you are offended by me, mute me or ask that I be banned.
As of the July 1, 2023, DC's population is 678,972, with the vast majority moving into the city from elsewhere. Its role as the capital leads people to forget that approximately one-third of the District of Columbia's population was born in the city. In congress D.C. has two delegates, every other member of congress comes from elsewhere. Please don't disrespect my city and I'll not remind you that if, as you say, it's full of " commies" that they've come from places where you and others live and congressionally they represent you and the other shit-hole places of their origin.
Sorry man, but no one wants you banned, just better informed.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like this was Quinn and Harris saying we're going to get to the brand, be patient, and when we do it will have a connection to the old brand.

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of the July 1, 2023, DC's population is 678,972, with the vast majority moving into the city from elsewhere. Its role as the capital leads people to forget that approximately one-third of the District of Columbia's population was born in the city. In congress D.C. has two delegates, every other member of congress comes from elsewhere. Please don't disrespect my city and I'll not remind you that if, as you say, it's full of " commies" that they've come from places where you and others live and congressionally they represent you and the other shit-hole places of their origin.
Sorry man, but no one wants you banned, just better informed.
I stand by my comment about DC being full if Commies based off the policies coming out of DC. Just because the Commies weren't all born there just means they were not welcome were I live but are welcome in DC.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand by my comment about DC being full if Commies based off the policies coming out of DC. Just because the Commies weren't all born there just means they were not welcome were I live but are welcome in DC.
Again, being better informed should tell you that those policies come from people elected elsewhere and sent here to represent your and 49 other states in the country. This means that they are very much welcomed where you come from but also favored by majority consent.
Btw; They aren't welcomed here but are here because the law says this is the gathering place where the nation's business is supposed to be done.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like this was Quinn and Harris saying we're going to get to the brand, be patient, and when we do it will have a connection to the old brand.
I feel like they’re trying to put lipstick on a pig

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with your sentiment about DC…saying full doesn’t mean limited to. That being said, it doesn’t make our team name communist by any result. If anything, the team name is an example of capitalism…the boss makes a decision and sometimes it is a failure.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like they’re trying to put lipstick on a pig
Lol...we're gonna get a rebrand. They have to fix the product on the field, fix Fed Ex, get RFK resolved, figure out what to do with Ashburn, as well as start the plans on a new practice facility.

Commanders gear will be collectors items sooner rather than later. I still want the uniforms back more than anything.