• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Going to the Broncos at Chicago game

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife is a pretty big Bronco fan, I am not as crazy as she is. Close though.

We will be wearing a Manning Jersey and an Elway Jersey. Along with other assorted Bronco gear.

I joked that we should wear our Steve Deberg jersey and she countered with wearing our Jay Cutler jersey. We don't own those, we only have a Manning and an Elway.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully your going to witness in person the beginning of the future of another great QB in Denver. Stay warm,get roasted and enjoy a great performance by OZ and Co.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SpringStein Still up in air. Was suppose to get tickets from a player if he had any, but not sure if his family is coming or not. Started to look at ticket prices just incase. Don't really want to spent 160.00 for this one, but if I get player connection or something a little cheaper I am planning to go.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Bear fan I hate to say this, but we treat the fans of other teams poorly. I only go to away games now days. But you will enjoy the city.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely a little jealous of those getting to go this game. I'm really hoping that this game is the beginning of the next 10 years of Bronco history with Brock Osweiler.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make a sign so we know it's you in the stands - like one that says: SportsHoopla -with Fox running through it like a crossword puzzle.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear that brother stay safe

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make a sign so we know it's you in the stands - like one that says: SportsHoopla -with Fox running through it like a crossword puzzle.

Can't make a sign. My wife said she cannot even carry in a purse. Not sure where she got that from.

We are dressing for extreme cold. Going to get down to around 10 degrees tonight, maybe colder.

She will be wearing a Bronco Jacket, I will be wearing my Spyder ski parka with the bazillion pockets for carrying crap. My Bronco Jacket does not match the carrying capacity of my Spyder Jacket.

Long underwear and my snow boots. Scarf and my ski mittens. Complete Head Cover. Won't be wearing ski goggles though. I wonder if I should take them?

I am carrying my cell phone in the Mophie recharger. My wife told me she wants me to CARRY a fricking charger for her phone. I made a face, but I will do as she asks.

She just a local news cast. Some girls drove from Ames Iowa and counted 147 vehicles off of the road because of the snowstorm. I have driven in many a blizzard from Omaha to Denver for skiing and college. I even drove my crappy Datsun Pickup with rear wheel drive and sandbags through one particular blizzard absolutely petrified, basically North Platte to Fort Brush. But I was better off than all the cars and semis I saw off of the interstate.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't make a sign. My wife said she cannot even carry in a purse. Not sure where she got that from.

We are dressing for extreme cold. Going to get down to around 10 degrees tonight, maybe colder.

She will be wearing a Bronco Jacket, I will be wearing my Spyder ski parka with the bazillion pockets for carrying crap. My Bronco Jacket does not match the carrying capacity of my Spyder Jacket.

Long underwear and my snow boots. Scarf and my ski mittens. Complete Head Cover. Won't be wearing ski goggles though. I wonder if I should take them?

I am carrying my cell phone in the Mophie recharger. My wife told me she wants me to CARRY a fricking charger for her phone. I made a face, but I will do as she asks.

She just a local news cast. Some girls drove from Ames Iowa and counted 147 vehicles off of the road because of the snowstorm. I have driven in many a blizzard from Omaha to Denver for skiing and college. I even drove my crappy Datsun Pickup with rear wheel drive and sandbags through one particular blizzard absolutely petrified, basically North Platte to Fort Brush. But I was better off than all the cars and semis I saw off of the interstate.

Stay Warm! Looks like it will be around 28 degrees at kick off. Thankfully looks like the wind won't be terrible at just 12 mph. I don't blame you for wanting to stay warm though rather than the Broncos gear.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did it done it many times as a " youngster". Nowadays.... it would take an army to get me away from my big screen, frig full of ice cold beer, wings and chips, bloody Mary, hot wife who loves me and football, big comfy recliner and nice warm house. But, that's the perks you get when your old like me and you got to do all that when you had the energy and thrill of being there in the past. I will say though, no matter how old ya is, if you haven't been to a Nfl or big time college football game...you better put it at the top of your bucket list! :)