• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Going forward into next season

Lee_grazie

GO TERPS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hear anyone talking about Ricardo Young, is he behind the true freshmen?

Alot of confusion about Young... but if he is eligable due to his community college than he will be our starter... he is fast with a quick release and the other guys are freshman

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Foozball you are an idiot and a horrible representative for the VT fanbase... I don't come on here and make completely unsupported claims about VT... I respect your school to the uptmost and unless mine gets in trouble for paying players i would suggest you shut your trap!! :gossip:

My claim is supported by common sense. Why would someone who had an offer list of EVERYONE go to one of the worst football schools on the list? You think Cam was the only one got paid? That stuff happens all the time with the top guys

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My claim is supported by common sense. Why would someone who had an offer list of EVERYONE go to one of the worst football schools on the list? You think Cam was the only one got paid? That stuff happens all the time with the top guys

I don't know nuffin.

7ca0qw

Lee_grazie

GO TERPS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you really think its common sense to say a kid from MD was paid to goto UMD a program with a proven coach in his home state? foozball u really sound like an idiot... location coupled with revamping aprogram grabbed diggs not money... please hold off on assumptions like that until u have proof

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Honestly if the shoe was on the other foot and I was a Maryland fan, I would think there was something fishy going on. I'd say ok you're probably right and just be glad he was on my team. You just can't see things from an outsider's point of view

Whatsupppppppp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly if the shoe was on the other foot and I was a Maryland fan, I would think there was something fishy going on. I'd say ok you're probably right and just be glad he was on my team. You just can't see things from an outsider's point of view

The strange and wacky world of foozies brain

.:deadhorse:

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deep Georgia Tech looks to return to top of ACC - Yahoo! Sports

"Groh believes his third-year scheme, which he brought from Virginia after working nine years as the Cavaliers' head coach, is now fully understood by the players.

''In the past we've had to really spell it out,'' Groh said. ''Now, a lot of them really understand the concepts of what we're doing, so it gives us the opportunity to not only incorporate new concepts within a call, but to mix and match to solve the issues that the offense presents.''"

The chess master is in for a rude awakening on September 3rd.

Jhalf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As a little tidbit, Herb awarded Logan Thomas and Kyle Fuller their respective positions on his "All Herbie Team" (whatever that means) last night on the Herbie Awards show.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a little tidbit, Herb awarded Logan Thomas and Kyle Fuller their respective positions on his "All Herbie Team" (whatever that means) last night on the Herbie Awards show.

The Herbie team he said is made of guys who are some of the best at their position that also look the part. Pretty much big, physical guys who are scrappy players that get the job done better than the rest.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so GT has been pretty secretive about what they have been up to, but I've read some stuff about how they are probably going to open up the playbook. This could mean a number of things, but I assume it means passing more out of the regular triple option set. That scares me! Has anyone heard anything along those lines, or otherwise on the topic?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go ahead and throw. You will have maybe two seconds to get the pass off and your quarterback will look like he was in a car wreck by the end of the game.

GT does not scare me one bit, especially with Tyler and Taylor in there.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deep Georgia Tech looks to return to top of ACC - Yahoo! Sports

"Groh believes his third-year scheme, which he brought from Virginia after working nine years as the Cavaliers' head coach, is now fully understood by the players.

''In the past we've had to really spell it out,'' Groh said. ''Now, a lot of them really understand the concepts of what we're doing, so it gives us the opportunity to not only incorporate new concepts within a call, but to mix and match to solve the issues that the offense presents.''"

The chess master is in for a rude awakening on September 3rd.

anyone else thinks it's odd that they've gotten progressively worse as they learn groh's system?

i for one hope he makes it to the SEC so he can start destroying teams there too

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And GT is reportedly breaking in a couple of freshmen linebackers due to a suspension and injury.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've barely beaten GT the last two years, and lost 3 years ago. We basically can't win the Coastal without winning this game. And losing on national tv again would fuckin suck

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't get on youtube at work, but our friend Billdozer made an awesome VT football power hour video that is over on The Key Play. Maybe I'll try it out tonight...