• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GO Cowboys

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that, it was the middle of the game and I was venting, after losing Dez and Tony in back to back weeks. I posted later on a different thread, that the fact that the NFC East was looking weak and the 2-0 start would definitely go a long way in helping, being without Tony for awhile. Defense looked great with a little help from Bradford. The ST that looked bad in the preseason, was very good today. Next man up, and got to eliminate whatever was happening with the penalties and the oline today. It will be a battle but not insurmountable.
I understand. I was venting too, that's why I made that thread.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those penalties gotta come down though. Jesus Christ. I can only imagine what the final score would have been without those flags. And that Escobar play was indeed a TD to me. I don't know how the refs missed that.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing we no for sure is Romo injury won't be the last in the NFL. So I chose to enjoy this win & see how everything plays out. I still like our chances to win this below average division....

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those penalties gotta come down though. Jesus Christ. I can only imagine what the final score would have been without those flags. And that Escobar play was indeed a TD to me. I don't know how the refs missed that.
penalties were bad but the officials were doing everything they could. That first first down by penalty philly got yesterday was a joke. Murray pushing off our kicker on the sidelines was another

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing we no for sure is Romo injury won't be the last in the NFL. So I chose to enjoy this win & see how everything plays out. I still like our chances to win this below average division....

that's two of us eastbay....short line, that's for sure