• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Colorado?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only good that could come with either Michigan or Ohio State making the playoff (which neither one deserves a shot) is that the playoff might be extended to 8 teams. This crap about categorizing a loss as a good or bad loss is bullshit. A loss is a fucking loss.

First off 8 teams would be a bad thing for college football :L

And the bolded makes no sense at all. A top 10 loss is a hell of a lot better than losing to a FCS team, why do you think they move so many spots back in the polls :pound:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, says who? A pissy shorthorn fan like yourself? We're gonna be in the playoff, Mary. Deal with it. If Clemson and Washington lose, michigan will too.

Stop being hypocrtical pussies. You dicks were against it in '11.....

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop being hypocrtical pussies. You dicks were against it in '11.....
Awww someone needs a diaper change. Dry your eyes and accept the fact that OSU is one of the top 4 teams and deserves to play in the playoff, and if Colorado wins we likely see michigan get in too, as they deserve to be.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww someone needs a diaper change. Dry your eyes and accept the fact that OSU is one of the top 4 teams and deserves to play in the playoff, and if Colorado wins we likely see michigan get in too, as they deserve to be.

Awwww, sucking off your rival, cute. Just calling you hypocrites out, that's all......

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What facts? tOSU didn't even win their division. Win your division 1st, then your conference and then you can talk about belonging in the CFP......
Don't need to when we have the best resume in the country. Clearly the people that matter agree.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't need to when we have the best resume in the country. Clearly the people that matter agree.

I can't say they have the best resume in all of CFB. Yes the 3 W's over top 10 opponents & 4-1 vs. the top 25 is impressive but Bama's 7-0 vs. top 25 teams.

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What facts? tOSU didn't even win their division. Win your division 1st, then your conference and then you can talk about belonging in the CFP......

Only Bama has beaten more top 25 teams than Ohio State this year. And according to the current FPI rankings the Buckeyes are # 2. If those metrics hold any weight for the committee it might be enough for the Buckeyes to get into the Playoff w/o that conference crown.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Saban vs Harbaugh matchup. The House of Mouse and ESPN are already getting blood flow for the Harbaugh sound bites.

The CFP isn't about what is right they are all about ratings. What better way to generate interest than snubbing a B1G champion and going with 2 teams that didn't even go to the conference championship.

These boards would be lit up for weeks as well as every sports talk radio show. The click bait would keep the CFP in the news all off season. And while I think the B1G championship winner deserves to go PSU and Wisconsin will not drive ratings.

I could be wrong and the CFP committee does the right thing but when is the last time we saw the right thing done over revenue?

It's a test to see whether the Committee is about fairness or dollars.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get this. They are from Ohio, big deal. How many players on Michigan are from Ohio? Were the replay official from Ohio. How bout the one from Grand Rapids? GTFO with your whining and excuses

I wonder if you'd "get it" if next year the majority of the referees were from Michigan with at least one an admitted Michigan fan. I'm sure Ohio State fans will be hyper-vigilant to make sure THAT doesn't happen.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only Bama has beaten more top 25 teams than Ohio State this year. And according to the current FPI rankings the Buckeyes are # 2. If those metrics hold any weight for the committee it might be enough for the Buckeyes to get into the Playoff w/o that conference crown.
SwfNTmx.jpg

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only good that could come with either Michigan or Ohio State making the playoff (which neither one deserves a shot) is that the playoff might be extended to 8 teams. This crap about categorizing a loss as a good or bad loss is bullshit. A loss is a fucking loss.
:dingdingding:

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if you'd "get it" if next year the majority of the referees were from Michigan with at least one an admitted Michigan fan. I'm sure Ohio State fans will be hyper-vigilant to make sure THAT doesn't happen.

Two isn't the majority. One was from Michigan. It doesn't matter anyway. Like I said, do you really think referees in Michigan home games have never been from Michigan? Do you really think referees from Ohio have never reffed Ohio State games?

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two isn't the majority. One was from Michigan. It doesn't matter anyway. Like I said, do you really think referees in Michigan home games have never been from Michigan? Do you really think referees from Ohio have never reffed Ohio State games?

I don't think referees for this game should be from either state and most certainly should not be an admitted fan of either school. Period. It wasn't allowed in 2006 and shouldn't have been allowed in 2016. It's an embarrassment for the B1G that three referees were from Ohio and that one of the three was an admitted Ohio State fan. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

UM Fire

The man, the myth, the legend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say they have the best resume in all of CFB. Yes the 3 W's over top 10 opponents & 4-1 vs. the top 25 is impressive but Bama's 7-0 vs. top 25 teams.

They're 7-0 against top 25 teams at the time. 4-0 against current Top 25 teams in the CFP rankings, 5-0 if they beat Florida tomorrow. Ole Miss, Arkansas and Texas A&M were ranked at the time, but not currently. Either way, it's a good resume to have, especially when you still carry the 0 in the loss column.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're 7-0 against top 25 teams at the time. 4-0 against current Top 25 teams in the CFP rankings, 5-0 if they beat Florida tomorrow. Ole Miss, Arkansas and Texas A&M were ranked at the time, but not currently. Either way, it's a good resume to have, especially when you still carry the 0 in the loss column.

No doubt. It's Bama...and then everyone else in CFB. I just think the Tide are that much better than everyone right now.

UM Fire

The man, the myth, the legend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. It's Bama...and then everyone else in CFB. I just think the Tide are that much better than everyone right now.

At the risk of bringing on Armageddon, I agree with y... nevermind... not going to chance it. :finger2:

whew that was close

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we play Michigan again, we get to bring the refs as a higher ranked team, right?