• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GO BLUE undefeated?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We made it past ND and we have some other tough games but I think we very well will be undefeated going into November 30th.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We made it past ND and we have some other tough games but I think we very well will be undefeated going into November 30th.

Happy to see Michigan back in the thick of things. Gotta a fan here.

oregonbro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I like Michigan much more than Ohio State.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like Michigan's chances. MSU isn't looking like the challenge they once were. Nebraska still has problems on defense (not to mention that's a home game). Kinda worried though about Penn St. and/or Northwestern, but still like the odds.

A lot of football yet to be played, and anything could happen but Michigan should go into The Game undefeated. :hope:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Rusty Nails! Pasadena bound. B1G champs is my pick from day 1

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Michigan's chances. MSU isn't looking like the challenge they once were. Nebraska still has problems on defense (not to mention that's a home game). Kinda worried though about Penn St. and/or Northwestern, but still like the odds.

A lot of football yet to be played, and anything could happen but Michigan should go into The Game undefeated. :hope:

I'm not sure I agree with this. Our November schedule is tough. MSU's defense will be our young line's biggest test. They aren't ready yet. MSU can't score but if we get careless,,,,,,,If Northwestern is healthy, that is another tough road test. Nebraska is having issues with their defense but that kind of QB will give our D fits. I actually like our matchup against the Nuts but a lot depends on the implications of that game. I don't want to be all doom and gloom because if things go our way and the team gels (and no injuries) we could conceivably win them all. I would be happy making it to the title game with two losses. I don't think PSU will be a problem.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cart horse

chickens hatched

@ Penn State on October 12th.

and then 4 straight weeks of:

@ Michigan State
Nebraska
@ Northwestern
@ Iowa

All prior to your annual matchup with Ohio State the week after. Not saying it can't happen, and not saying the home victory over Notre Dame wasn't solid, but there is an awful lot of football left to be played before November 30th.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bragging about being undefeated in the Big 10 is like bragging about being the tallest midget or the smartest retard.

I'm joking, the Big 10 is better than the SEC East this year.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To answer the question. No.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bragging about being undefeated in the Big 10 is like bragging about being the tallest midget or the smartest retard.

I'm joking, the Big 10 is better than the SEC East this year.

I think it would be fantastic if the 5 conferences rotated playing one game against each other (kind of like a ACC v B1G in CBB). Not arguing against the SEC being the best but I think there would be some surprising results.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I agree with this. Our November schedule is tough. MSU's defense will be our young line's biggest test. They aren't ready yet. MSU can't score but if we get careless,,,,,,,If Northwestern is healthy, that is another tough road test. Nebraska is having issues with their defense but that kind of QB will give our D fits. I actually like our matchup against the Nuts but a lot depends on the implications of that game. I don't want to be all doom and gloom because if things go our way and the team gels (and no injuries) we could conceivably win them all. I would be happy making it to the title game with two losses. I don't think PSU will be a problem.

Sure MSU defense is great (arguably one of the best in the nation), however; one, we are talking about an offense that was contained by both Western Michigan and a South Florida team that the week before let an FCS team ring up 53 on them. At a certain point the offense needs to score points, and if it struggled against those two, I don't like their chance against Mattison and company. And two, you bring up the "young" line. The thing is that while the interior is young (Michigan has arguably the best combination of tackles) the are extremely talented, the question was how fast the gelled as a unit. That's why the Notre Dame game was gonig to be such a test for them, given they also have one of the best front 7. So given that O-line more or less held their own against Notre Dame week two, I think they will be fine against MSU week ten.

I agree Northwestern will be tough, but "road test?" To a certain extent this is still Northwestern we are talking about here. I full well expect the Michigan crowd to be bigger than the Northwestern crowd. And while one can no longer look over Northwestern, if they do due dilligence in most cases I don't see any of the the conference "big boys" losing to Northwestern.

T-magic is a QB you have to be careful about. But they were able to beat him once (and that was also at home) and if it weren't for Denard going down, would have likely beaten them at Lincoln, I am not overly concerned. Michigan will have to have a solid day to beat them, but they should be the favorites.

Though like I said, a lot of football to be played. Outside of The Game, Michigan will go into every other match up the favorites. They might stumble in one of the three aformentioned games if they have a bad day, but I have faith in Hoke and Company in preventing that.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have shown to play some good football this year. Big improvement over last year. They could be undefeated for the season. The game vs. the Buckeyes will be close.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot about Akron! :laugh3:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think someone ate too many donuts before the Zips game.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way Michigan goes undefeated to Nov 30th, 1-2 losses easily.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol