• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Glad I was excited about this year.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coming over to stir shit with butt hurt fans is NOT what i'd expect from people representing the site or what i'd call an example of
rival fans making serious on topic comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread is about the question marks this game raised. He commented on this.

This is allowed.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I was excited about this year is the subject of the thread... if you dont want to take into consideration his history or purpose i'm not inclined to continue trying to explain it to you.

Goodnight

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fordman isn't a troll.

I admittedly haven't been here all that much longer than you, but this site doesn't work the way you seem to think it does. Shitty trolls get handled, rival fans making serious on topic comments on threads is perfectly fine.

Not on the Dallas board. Rival fans making serious on topic comments on threads gets met with a handful of idiots on their forum responding to your comments to instigate a huge flame war. With no moderator interjection at all. Their moderator is too busy on the Redskin forum.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not on the Dallas board. Rival fans making serious on topic comments on threads gets met with a handful of idiots on their forum responding to your comments to instigate a huge flame war. With no moderator interjection at all. Their moderator is too busy on the Redskin forum.

What happened to our moderator on this board. One of them green name guys.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to our moderator on this board. One of them green name guys.

The list is visible in the bottom right of the threads page. There are two global NFL mods and two who just have moderation abilities on your board.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't make things up. Your comments are very often condescending and you do your best to correct Cowboy fans nonstop that show any negativity towards Washington. You play a big part in those flame wars. Those flame wars could be easily avoided if you didn't have the most posts in all of those threads.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol....well sure....point your finger at all others. It's what you do best

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't make things up. Your comments are very often condescending and you do your best to correct Cowboy fans nonstop that show any negativity towards Washington. You play a big part in those flame wars. Those flame wars could be easily avoided if you didn't have the most posts in all of those threads.

I wouldn't have all those posts in those threads if idiots like Pday, Manster and Twisted would keep things civil and on topic. Me telling a Cowboy fan that a score cannot be tied on one play when the other team is up by 10 points only turned into what it turned into because of Manster's response. Sorry, I don't sit on my hands and allow idiots like that to take free shots.

Flame wars like that would be avoided if :

1- Mods step in and handle the people who do what Manster did in the thread that you are referencing.
2- People don't do that kind of shit to begin with.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's weak. A thread about your team not delivering and you are going to single him out?

Weak!

It's pretty hysterical really. Skins fans come over to the Cowboys thread and comment on games, rag Romo, the yards we allowed in a WIN, curse out Cowboys posters, but I say ''back to reality'' and get referred to the Smacktalk thread

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, gotta give the trolls some leadway. Open season open game. Gotta have a little backbone.

You are one to talk. Seriously. You and 3-4 others were on the Cowboys thread TROLLING after a Cowboys WIN

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what happened to the Foreskins tonight? I thought they were the class of the NFC east for the next 10 years. LMAO !!!!! Back to the cellar for another 18 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nod:

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are one to talk. Seriously. You and 3-4 others were on the Cowboys thread TROLLING after a Cowboys WIN
Open your fucking eyes and read dippy. Not hard. I'm saying to give trolls like yourself some room to smack it up. Idiot. Reading comprehension not your best suit, eh.:omg:

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what happened to the Foreskins tonight? I thought they were the class of the NFC east for the next 10 years. LMAO !!!!! Back to the cellar for another 18 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nod:

16 game season. While we roll down that long season road enjoy your powder puff schedule. Reality will strike you guys soon enough.:clap:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Open your fucking eyes and read dippy. Not hard. I'm saying to give trolls like yourself some room to smack it up. Idiot. Reading comprehension not your best suit, eh.:omg:

Reality will set in for you after you go 0-2 next week and have 5 more division games against teams that will bust your ass. Yall were at home last night to Philly and made them look like the early 90's Buffalo Bills on offense

Brock2005

Intellectual Bully
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, at least we can count on two wins agains the Milkgirls.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams look brilliant this morning.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams look brilliant this morning.

How so? I hope that you are not implying that RG3 was not a good pickup. He basically had one bad half - it happens to every QB. We will see how he responds during the remainder of the season. Fans & the media in this era really crack me up. One good game & you are the GOAT - one bad game & you are a bum. How about waiting for a few months before jumping to such extreme judgements?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the natives are already getting restless.

You boys click your heels together and say, There's no place like LAST year