• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Glad I was excited about this year.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect some dick fans to come here to troll but when it is a board mod it makes me shake my fucking head

No worries. The Skins played a terrible half but at least showed some fight & promise at the end. Also - it is a long season & lots can happen. Let them troll. However - one confusing thing to me - why do we allow a Boys fan to be the mod on this forum (especially one that appears to be overly sensitive)?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're giving the guy shit for being an active member of our community ? Really ?

He's right. He's starting lots of pointless threads, Krush. Let's just all settle a little bit and if you're "new meat" around here, don't go pissing off the board owner on the first day.

Follow MY lead... wait six months, and THEN start pissing him off. ;)

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why you don't post like this in the middle of the game. I felt exactly like you but fortunately kept it between myself and some friends.

Objectively - I would not get that worked up. It was one game with mixed results - more on the bad side. I told you guys to not get too worked up about the young guys in the secondary. They will make mistakes for a while. Hopefully - they learn & at least play a better. If not - need more help next season.

Not sure how far they will go. but I would expect a lot of good things moving forward (& a reality check for the Eagles). Before you trash the whole season remember that at one point last year they were 3-6. Who knows what will happen during the remainder of the season.

I 2nd this motion
:agree:

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries. The Skins played a terrible half but at least showed some fight & promise at the end. Also - it is a long season & lots can happen. Let them troll. However - one confusing thing to me - why do we allow a Boys fan to be the mod on this forum (especially one that appears to be overly sensitive)?

Thats the thing. He isnt a mod on this board.

He is however an overall mod on the entire site

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I shot my wad to early there, but I thought we were gonna get blown out by 60 points.

No - I completely understand. I am just saying that you should think twice before posting something like that in the middle of a game (unless you completely don't care what others thinks which may be the case & I respect that).

Oh well - one game. We will see what happens after a month or so.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the thing. He isnt a mod on this board.

He is however an overall mod on the entire site

Oh OK. It is really not that big of a deal & overall this place is 20x better than ESPN.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's right. He's starting lots of pointless threads, Krush. Let's just all settle a little bit and if you're "new meat" around here, don't go pissing off the board owner on the first day.

Follow MY lead... wait six months, and THEN start pissing him off. ;)

Kinda big on censorship ... if he wants to start "pointless threads" then let people vote with their comments & nobody will respond.

Just cause someone is a mod doesnt mean they want their ass kissed.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never feel like we are out of a game with RG3. He's obviously kicking the rust off and the whole that was dug was too deep. Disappointing loss for sure. The first half was a comedy of errors unlike I've ever seen.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think attacking ford over anything he said is just being thin-skinned. People are allowed to disagree with you, you know.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh OK. It is really not that big of a deal & overall this place is 20x better than ESPN.

No not really you are right.

Just think mods should lead by example a bit more thats all

If it was up to me Id blast eachother back and forth but I know he would get sensitive after awhile.

HTTR

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No - I completely understand. I am just saying that you should think twice before posting something like that in the middle of a game (unless you completely don't care what others thinks which may be the case & I respect that).

Oh well - one game. We will see what happens after a month or so.

I agree I should have waited but I started this thread when I think it was 33 to 7 in the 1st half. Just hate fucking losing. In the end I feel better about this team so yea I should have kept my feeling in check. I saw another monday night massacre in the making and I had to scream at someone... :gaah:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I should have waited but I started this thread when I think it was 33 to 7 in the 1st half. Just hate fucking losing. In the end I feel better about this team so yea I should have kept my feeling in check. I saw another monday night massacre in the making and I had to scream at someone... :gaah:

Yep - again - I felt the same way. The 2nd half at least didn't make me feel totally sick to my stomach. Hopefully - they at least come out firing at the beginning of the 1st half next game.

One real positive - it appears as if RG3 is playing much more disciplined & keeping the running to a minimum. If that keeps up it should bode well for the near & long term future & just like some of the other young QBs he plays very well both in & out of the pocket.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bad turnovers and horrible start lost us the game

We took over after that McCoy run.

I honestly think we will be fine. Good to seeGriffin take a few hits although Id like to see the line do a better job.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bad turnovers and horrible start lost us the game

We took over after that McCoy run.

I honestly think we will be fine. Good to seeGriffin take a few hits although Id like to see the line do a better job.

Every part of our team looked pathetic in that 1st half. No protection, no defense, no holding on to the ball, no good passes, no good execution and no good gosh damn FG's. This was a completely diff team in the 2nd. Maybe Philly was tired themselves but we played like a team that won the division last year and rolled off 7 in a row. Wish we had Jags next week to help out but aint to be. Gotta play hard in GB. :hope:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every part of our team looked pathetic in that 1st half. No protection, no defense, no holding on to the ball, no good passes, no good execution and no good gosh damn FG's. This was a completely diff team in the 2nd. Maybe Philly was tired themselves but we played like a team that won the division last year and rolled off 7 in a row. Wish we had Jags next week to help out but aint to be. Gotta play hard in GB. :hope:

Would much rather have these losses earlier in the season then the ones from several years ago when they all happened towards the latter part of the season. Gut check time for the team.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think attacking ford over anything he said is just being thin-skinned. People are allowed to disagree with you, you know.

sure ... we're all butt hurt. But as a mod I would expect he would give it 24 hours before coming over to stir up some shit. Or atleast confine said shit stirring to the shit stirring thread as not the rile up the natives

Last edited by a moderator:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? It's football, expect people to talk football. He didn't even make a thread; he posted in one that was already made. Mods are just posters who have the added role of keeping the forums clean. It isn't their job to pussyfoot around a sore loss.

And the loss wasn't even that bad. It started ugly but you cleaned it up and made it a game.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? It's football, expect people to talk football. He didn't even make a thread; he posted in one that was already made. Mods are just posters who have the added role of keeping the forums clean. It isn't their job to pussyfoot around a sore loss.

And the loss wasn't even that bad. It started ugly but you cleaned it up and made it a game.

if he was just Joe Schmoe from Chicago ... sure.

But this guy is a known Cowpuke antagonizer/troll.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fordman isn't a troll.

I admittedly haven't been here all that much longer than you, but this site doesn't work the way you seem to think it does. Shitty trolls get handled, rival fans making serious on topic comments on threads is perfectly fine.