• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GIF of your teams weekend performance

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6MWvwWI.gif

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OXtI5lZ.gif

That's Michigan and Clemson in the AP rankings if you can't tell.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@clarkson23devils what in the hell happened to our Raiders yesterday???? uggg
Im hoping it was A hiccup. KC is a good team but the Raiders dropped a golden opportunity to gain a game in the AFC west standings. Defense looked horrible imo. There are coins to be some elite corners in next years draft. Do you think the raiders take a shot at one?

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im hoping it was A hiccup. KC is a good team but the Raiders dropped a golden opportunity to gain a game in the AFC west standings. Defense looked horrible imo. There are coins to be some elite corners in next years draft. Do you think the raiders take a shot at one?
I hope so... Really wish Woodson would or could have played another season or 2... And yes KC had a chip on their shoulder as well, coming off a thumping their last time out. You gotta defend your home against division rivals. I was not able to watch the game. So I really cant say what happened yesterday. My oldest girl was in a softball tourney Sunday....

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so... Really wish Woodson would or could have played another season or 2... And yes KC had a chip on their shoulder as well, coming off a thumping their last time out. You gotta defend your home against division rivals. I was not able to watch the game. So I really cant say what happened yesterday. My oldest girl was in a softball tourney Sunday....
You didn't miss much they came out flat. Hoping its a bump in the road and they bounce back next week. We can both be happy tho. You guys thumped the Vols .Actually made me feel better about the SC/Bama game.And SC looked very good vs Zona :suds:

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't miss much they came out flat. Hoping its a bump in the road and they bounce back next week. We can both be happy tho. You guys thumped the Vols .Actually made me feel better about the SC/Bama game.And SC looked very good vs Zona :suds:
I noticed the USC score. Yes I was extremely happy. I have a lot of family ties to Tenn.. Several UT grads in my family. So I personally want to beat UT more than AU....
The Raiders are still building and you have to learn how to win and substain it... I am just really looking forward to the future of the Raiders. If they can get a WC this year the sky is the limit for this team if they continue to draft well. I am also liking Del Rio more and more. Your thoughts on Del Rio. He seems like a no nonsense guy but also young enough to relate to some of the young guys.... Am I way of base with the Rio assessment???

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas hitting a field goal against Iowa State after being held scoreless for about 90 consecutive minutes against the Cyclones. :yahoo:
giphy.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed the USC score. Yes I was extremely happy. I have a lot of family ties to Tenn.. Several UT grads in my family. So I personally want to beat UT more than AU....
The Raiders are still building and you have to learn how to win and substain it... I am just really looking forward to the future of the Raiders. If they can get a WC this year the sky is the limit for this team if they continue to draft well. I am also liking Del Rio more and more. Your thoughts on Del Rio. He seems like a no nonsense guy but also young enough to relate to some of the young guys.... Am I way of base with the Rio assessment???
There was a time i would cringe when the raiders got up to the draft podium. Jamarcus Russell over calvin Johnson,Passing n Aaron Rodgers falling in their lap to draft another fast 40 time:L Since the ownership change the drafting has been a completely different world. Im excited on draft day now.I think if they can grab an elite corner. And work on a few areas that could use some tweaking the sky is the limit. I also agree with your assessment of Del Rio the team seems to respond to him. They carry themselves in a much more professional manner. And I think that is in part to Del Rios attitude and approach carrying over. As well as guys like Carr and Cooper serving as excellent examples on the field. Even when they are losing they are maintaining their composure. We aren't seeing the frustration and collapse they would display in the past

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lateforwork16.gif

You tell me we put up 40 points, I would have lost the house betting we won by three scores.