• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants Performance

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
.....has changed from being mystifying to downright embarrassing. Whipped by a Double A team throwing a double A pitcher. Not just getting beat but getting embarrassed in the process. Astros ran wild on them, out pitched and out hit them. Made hitters like Ross, Huff, Cabrera and Whitesdie look foolish up there.

Have now lost the opener of 11 straight series'

vasfgiantfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Pretty disgusting. I think the season is pretty much over unless they can sweep the Dbacks. Even 2 of 3 ain't doing it. And as of the way they are playing and the Dbacks are, don't think it is happening. The only good thing is getting rid of Rowand helping me to think the non performing vets are on notice to produce or get DFAd, and hopefully more opportunities for youngsters.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty disgusting. I think the season is pretty much over unless they can sweep the Dbacks. Even 2 of 3 ain't doing it. And as of the way they are playing and the Dbacks are, don't think it is happening. The only good thing is getting rid of Rowand helping me to think the non performing vets are on notice to produce or get DFAd, and hopefully more opportunities for youngsters.

I definitely think that dumping Rowand and Tejada was a good thing. Tejada I believe is just about done now. In my opinion, I think that the Giants shouldn't really go after the homerun hitters as they should go after lefties with tons of speed.