• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants Baseball 2014....The Hunger is back

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was something about 2013 that did not click. The Giants ran into the perfect storm with the WBC and injuries screwing everything up. It's not easy to repeat in the NL which the Reds did last in 1975 .It's time to move on to 2014 and I can see the Giants are refreshed with a pep in their step and hungry for another Championship to prove all the naysayers wrong.

The starting 5 so far this spring looks sharp and the Giants have the nucleus to win it all. Posey is talking about that bad taste in everyone's mouth and they want to get it done. Lincecum looks like he can have a comeback year. He is working harder than ever. Sandoval slimmed down and hit his first HR of the spring today. Bochy is even talking about doing a better job of coaching then he did last year. The Giants also will score more runs this year on offense to take some of the pressure off the pitching staff.

I can even feel it from the other fans around me that they have that hunger to get back to the big dance. Hey it's a even numbered year with 2010 & 2012 coming through with Championships. 2014 would be sweet to win it again.

I really believe that if the Giants can stay healthy they will make a serious run at this thing. There is only one way to get rid of that bad taste in all our mouths and that is to win. It's time to eat and we are all hungry for greatness once again. It's time to dream the dream again.

:suds:

Go Giants !!