• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Get your 2015 season "Patriots are cheating" startup kit here: Drones at Foxboro?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Masshole Sports: REPORT: Patriots Are Using Drones To Record Their Practices And Of Course Some Douchebag Steelers Blogger Is Accusing Them Of Cheating.

REPORT: Patriots Are Using Drones To Record Their Practices And Of Course Some Douchebag Steelers Blogger Is Accusing Them Of Cheating.

Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald first reported on Friday that the Patriots, "used a drone above the practice fields to film the workout." And of course, a Patriots hating Steelers blogger went apeshit.

From Behind The Steel Curtain:
"New England Patriots drone program a source of mystery and concern" While the Steelers used Go Pro cameras at their OTAs, the Patriots launched a drone program at their training facility last Friday. The Patriots VP of Media Relations Stacey James simply said the drones were part of a "football initiative".

Spying is a part of Patriots history. Secret drone programs are normally associated with activities like spying.

It is probably safe to assume that Patriots drones are not intended to harm people on the ground. On the other hand, Belichick did seem to leave the door open for a new Spygate-style initiative, about which he can later claim ignorance.
Once again, Bill Belichick is showing that he is a genius who is ahead of the curve and once again people are pissed off. Yawn.

The bottom line is, Belichick is recording his own practices in order to get film to study and make his football team better than everyone else. That is it. The fact that this douchebag blogger thinks Belichick is opening the door to a "Spygate-style initative" just makes him look like a bitter asshole.

My question is: how long before the national media catching wind of this and accuses Belichick of the same thing? Sit tight, people. It's coming. Because it makes for a good story during this NFL down time and there are reporters working for places like ESPN douchey enough to use this as a chance to pounce on Belichick.

And what scares the shit out of me is that Roger Goodell is still the commissioner of this league. I would not be surprised at all to see him turn this into the next DeflateGate-style shitshow. - See more at: Masshole Sports: REPORT: Patriots Are Using Drones To Record Their Practices And Of Course Some Douchebag Steelers Blogger Is Accusing Them Of Cheating.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
burn the innovative witch, burn himmmmmmm!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comics-drone-break-up-WUMO-672804.jpeg

images

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that kind of shitty reporting is what I would expect from something called "Masshole Sports"

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Masshole Sports: REPORT: Patriots Are Using Drones To Record Their Practices And Of Course Some Douchebag Steelers Blogger Is Accusing Them Of Cheating.

REPORT: Patriots Are Using Drones To Record Their Practices And Of Course Some Douchebag Steelers Blogger Is Accusing Them Of Cheating.

Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald first reported on Friday that the Patriots, "used a drone above the practice fields to film the workout." And of course, a Patriots hating Steelers blogger went apeshit.

From Behind The Steel Curtain:
"New England Patriots drone program a source of mystery and concern" While the Steelers used Go Pro cameras at their OTAs, the Patriots launched a drone program at their training facility last Friday. The Patriots VP of Media Relations Stacey James simply said the drones were part of a "football initiative".

Spying is a part of Patriots history. Secret drone programs are normally associated with activities like spying.

It is probably safe to assume that Patriots drones are not intended to harm people on the ground. On the other hand, Belichick did seem to leave the door open for a new Spygate-style initiative, about which he can later claim ignorance.
Once again, Bill Belichick is showing that he is a genius who is ahead of the curve and once again people are pissed off. Yawn.

The bottom line is, Belichick is recording his own practices in order to get film to study and make his football team better than everyone else. That is it. The fact that this douchebag blogger thinks Belichick is opening the door to a "Spygate-style initative" just makes him look like a bitter asshole.

My question is: how long before the national media catching wind of this and accuses Belichick of the same thing? Sit tight, people. It's coming. Because it makes for a good story during this NFL down time and there are reporters working for places like ESPN douchey enough to use this as a chance to pounce on Belichick.

And what scares the shit out of me is that Roger Goodell is still the commissioner of this league. I would not be surprised at all to see him turn this into the next DeflateGate-style shitshow. - See more at: Masshole Sports: REPORT: Patriots Are Using Drones To Record Their Practices And Of Course Some Douchebag Steelers Blogger Is Accusing Them Of Cheating.

Of course Bellichick is smart he is from Maryland.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool! I wonder if Roger is having a memo typed as we speak up so he can say he warned the Pats against any type of activity that he hasn't thought of.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So any drone with a GoPro onboard I see in the sky is probably "owned-n-operated" by Bob Kraft/Patriots...is that what I'm learning here?

Let's just say it's more likely than not.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup

but if you read my link, a steelers fan is going apeshit over it online, some big time steeler blogger if there is such a thing.

Come on. You are being as bad as the Masshole that wrote the article. This is going apeshit?

While the Steelers used Go Pro cameras at their OTAs, the Patriots launched a drone program at their training facility last Friday. The Patriots VP of Media Relations Stacey James simply said the drones were part of a "football initiative".

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want cheating kit, never had to do it, but it seems in vogue. How much does a full cheating kit include and what is the cost?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't news. It's another chance for Pats fans and writers to try and make something out of nothing. Really, no one cares. Some blogger says something and it becomes news?
:yawn:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish that Pats fans were not classified as idiots across the board, we are not stupid and quite dapper to boot. We have as a fan base explained our turmoils. Give us a break. "Pats fans" should be a prohibited phrase, dear Moderator.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish that Pats fans were not classified as idiots across the board, we are not stupid and quite dapper to boot. We have as a fan base explained our turmoils. Give us a break. "Pats fans" should be a prohibited phrase, dear Moderator.

I'm sure there are posters here that would like to eliminate Pats fans - never mind the term.....

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So any drone with a GoPro onboard I see in the sky is probably "owned-n-operated" by Bob Kraft/Patriots...is that what I'm learning here?

that will be the obvious accusation.